• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And now for something different... Recoilless Large Frame AR

Too many moving parts will reduce the accuracy potential of the system. Unless you spend a lot of money to make tight tolerance parts, There is a reason this type of operating system are mostly found on area of effect weapons like HMG

Reactions: bfoosh006
It's always cool to see new things, but I doubt it'll catch on. Expensive, proprietary and doesn't actually solve any problems. And man does it cycle slow. I'm 100% certain that with a decent single stage trigger my finger could outrun the action.

Too many moving parts will reduce the accuracy potential of the system. Unless you spend a lot of money to make tight tolerance parts, There is a reason this type of operating system are mostly found on area of effect weapons like HMG
Or the Auto5 shotgun.

Long stroke recoil operation was not uncommon in the early part of last century.