• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And now the body armor bans begin

I recall the spud had wanted some ban on body armor in the past...?

:unsure:

Didn't that pendejo in Texas have some sort of armor on before the copper put him down? Next will be tactical boots, gloves that make trigger finger move faster....don't forget "shooting glasses"...they'll cook up some catch phrase to focus on....I truly wonder if during these shootings if there are any armed citizens around, be they upstanding or not so upstanding, wouldn't they try to put some fire on the shooter? Meh...maybe I'm thinking out loud...stay safe members!

Reactions: BCP and JR_77
Shooter by some internet sites being reported as a woman who identifies as a man and is ardent BLM supporter, but who knows. Can’t trust any news source to be accurate or reliable

Reactions: geek65
Four men were killed and two children wounded

Outlaw said authorities found dozens of shell casings over an eight-block area.

The gunman had fired at police as they chased him for several blocks before he eventually surrendered in an alley, Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said.

The shooter, who was taken into custody without incident, didn’t have any connection to the victims prior to the shooting, Outlaw added.

Did Outlaw suck his cock too?

Needs more codpiece!

IMG_3791.jpeg