• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And so continues the double standard

uffduh

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2017
    Pretty sure if it had been a 27 year old male teacher with the student, he'd be looking at a statutory rape charge and a lot more even if consensual instead of being let off with a slap on the wrist like this teacher got (legally, at any rate).

qte
    The judge, who remarked on how unique the case was, said that she was not a sexual predator despite having a relationship with the underage girl because she was 'willing' .
    unqte

Any Nikki’s pics? Where were these chick teachers when i was a kid
    I think you need to read the article and take a good hard look at the picture of the offender in question, taken during court proceedings...

well, I have an open mind on these things,,, the girl was 17, I was in the Army at 17,
    And the Army was fucking you... and you loved it so probation only. For you that is. 4 years minimum. ?
    Don't worry AJ, you aren't the first guy to get fucked by the Army. Trust me. Lol