• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And so it begins.......

springer01

Minuteman
Dec 27, 2005
Brownfield, Texas
Gonna build my first SBR in 300BLK. Plans so far 8" barrel, Magpul UBR stock, Geissele SSA-E trigger, might just get a complete Seekins upper, haven't decided yet. The quality and finish on this lower are amazing! Will most definitely have to get a Seekins upper receiver to match. Ohh and have a 7.62 SDN-6 that should be here in April sometime!

20120222213015167.jpg

Re: And so it begins.......

Congrats! I started my journey in July of last year...... got signoffs and paperwork in the mail before Christmas. Checks cashed end of Dec. Now the wait.

Thanks! I forgot in the original post to thank Controlled Chaos Arms for giving up the special run lower he had set aside for the local Senator! Made me feel all special...
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rubicon1996</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a nice looking lower
</div></div>

+1...I'm jealous of that lower.