• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And still more dirt

It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out. If its all true there will be changes of near catastrophic proportion. I hear the sound of many sphincters snapping off hemorrhoids.

I do not doubt the criminal activity at the top echelon of government, both here and abroad. Whether this is true or not, I doubt the integrity of the system to hold itself accountable. One law for me, one law for thee. I doubt anything will happen unless one side goes WAY too far and overplays their hand.

Reactions: Bender
How much shit does someone have to do to get prosecuted in the deep state? The answer is never ! This has been proven, she will never be prosecuted!

There are too many people acting unhinged. The Dems, the Press and even Hollywood, are acting pretty crazy for nothing to be going on. Something is cooking. Maybe this time someone will get indicted. A guy can dream cant he. :)

How much more "above the law" can this Country Take without blowing apart?