• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater And the award for Most Depressing New Show goes to

G

Life After People on The History Channel.

The whole show is scientists talking about what will happen to our cities once people kill themselves off. This episode had some bad news for Phoenix and Miami residents.

Neat show, actually. Showed some pretty cool stuff. A lot more speculation that fact, but that is to be expected given the subject matter.

Re: And the award for Most Depressing New Show goes to

Yeah, I tuned in for the episode that showed New York City being returned to its natural state, after we humans vacate. Despite the fact that I hate cities, it was AWFULLY depressing, and I can't watch that show any longer.

The only thing more depressing is that every other commercial is either a car commercial saying "we'll pay your note if you lose your job" or its one of these stupid commercials of the guy talking to his kids about what the layoff will mean to the family.

Made me want to take a bath with my toaster.

I enjoy watching it from the perspective of a guy who likes post-apocalyptic movies.

It is starteling how quickly our legacy would be wiped away.

This show proves how small mankind really is. Things will go on without us for a long time and get better without us, imagine that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try watching WALL-E from disney pixar
</div></div>

Fuck no I watched 15 min of it last night no more for me.

I am going to tune in. What day and time?

My fantasy TV Show is Survivor:Camp Schwab. After the first day insert, the news simply reports that all of the contestants, the spokesman and all the camera crews were killed by someone with a K-Bar the first night, and one of the contestants, a Marine, is missing. Later, they report that someone calling himself LCPL BANATZ is calling from different phone numbers all over Tokyo trying to explain to the TV execs where to send his 1 million dollars via Paypal.

41 I would watch that

Forty-One....again gets my vote for most entertaining post of the day. Don't you know paypal i anti-gun, have the execs pay you in small unmarked bills.

The first season on Survivor, when one of the contestants was Navy SEAL CMC Rudy Bosch, I thought, "Is this a joke?" But, of course, the show is not really about who would be the real survivor.