• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And The Cos' Goes ... DOWN! GUILTY!

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
No more Puddin' Pops for you.

5WZG4-.jpg

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/cosby/bill-cosby-guilty-trial-verdict-sexual-assault-20180426.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
What is the over/under on his sentence? Is it still vindication for the victims if he only gets probation? house arrest?
Just thinking that it took so long to get caught/found guilty in essence he got away with it. Reports and/or allegations going back to the 60's

What is the over/under on his sentence? Is it still vindication for the victims if he only gets probation? house arrest?
Just thinking that it took so long to get caught/found guilty in essence he got away with it. Reports and/or allegations going back to the 60's

Definitely delayed justice. The longer he got away with it, the more arrogant he became.

I can't be the only one who hopes he off's himself or otherwise flatlines prior to seeing the inside of a jail cell. His horrible medical condition would be a burden on society that we really don't need. And Cosby isn't a special case for me, I wish the same for every sexual predator, they all need to just fucking die.

I can't say what I wanna say. But I can say a sexual predator is a sexual predator is a sexual predator. Have fun Bill. :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Had a childhood memory return today , after hearing the verdict on radio driving to the range .
It was a skit he did about picking up girls at school , and how he would always chase the uglier
girls . While his friends were buying gifts for and getting played by the prom queens , he was
‘ behind the bike sheds getting some ‘ . His creepy laugh at the end of the short story kinda
makes sense now . As a 10 year old kid , you don’t really have a context / appreciation for
that kinda thing .

^^^ The fact that the 'victim' was recorded as saying that she wanted a settlement from a star... and got huge payments...

Jokes aside... seems like a lot of railroading here. Beyond reasonable doubt? Well, I have my doubts.

Sirhr
As I've watched the last few years of Bill's public opinions deviate from the "status quo" I saw this coming.
They can't afford to allow "uppity" ideas resonate across the black community.
Crucifixion engage...
The time frame for "justice" to catch up to Bill is all telling.

R

Reactions: Fig
As I've watched the last few years of Bill's public opinions deviate from the "status quo" I saw this coming.
They can't afford to allow "uppity" ideas resonate across the black community.
Crucifixion engage...
The time frame for "justice" to catch up to Bill is all telling.

R

So, who's the victim here? Being less than popular for telling a generation of urban kids to pull their pants up, quit being felons, and stop fornicating doesn't buy him a pass.

Perving is only allowed on the Plantation...elsewhere its against the law. Message: Stay on the Plantation.

Reactions: Yasherka
He seems to have had a kind of nasty outburst in court after the prosecutor requested his bail be terminated.

That doesn't sound too good for his sentencing.

He'll probably get the ten years and be released to probation in 3-4.

But this whole thing is backward, criminal proceedings should happen before a civil suit or settlement, not after.

He should have gone to jail years ago instead of paying out a huge civil settlement and then going to jail.

It's a bad precedent in that respect. The women who got raped should have shut him down decades ago, there is no good reason why that didn't happen.

So, who's the victim here? Being less than popular for telling a generation of urban kids to pull their pants up, quit being felons, and stop fornicating doesn't buy him a pass.
Never said Bill was innocent.
The timing of his transgressions making the public eye disturbing.
They knew Bill was a perv all along, ammo to use when he stepped to far out of line.

R