• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And the Homeless Psycho-junkies Shall Now Be Called "Non-traditionally Domiciled Gratuitous Feces Depositors"

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
I am so happy for the city of San Francisco and the state of California. Obviously they have solved every single issue and problem that their population is facing over there on a daily basis, and thus have enough time and resources now to tackle such trivial matters. How did California become a true Class III intergalactic civilization so fast? The rest of us are just savage man-apes compared to them.

Wat...

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats and lash
I am so happy for the city of San Francisco and the state of California. Obviously they have solved every single issue and problem that their population is facing over there on a daily basis, and thus have enough time and resources now to tackle such trivial matters. How did California become a true Class III intergalactic civilization so fast? The rest of us are just savage man-apes compared to them.

Wat...

I blame Spock.

"Justice Involved Person"... Jip

That can be a new street slang/slur/insult right there...

"Yo get the fuck outta here jip!"

"Yo what up my jips!"

"Fuckin' jips took my brand new Spyderco from my glovebox"...

"Yo, tell that jip if he doesn't stop trying to get close to my little daughter I am gonna fuck his ass up"...

This is not going to work out like those pansies think it will.

Last edited:
"Justice Involved Person"... Jip

That can be a new street slang/slur/insult right there...

"Yo get the fuck outta here jip!"

"Yo what up my jips!"

"Fuckin' jips took my brand new Spyderco from my glovebox"...

"Yo, tell that jip if he doesn't stop trying to get close to my little daughter I am gonna fuck his ass up"...

This is not going to work out like those pansies think it will.

I like it. I have already adopted “Jip” as my derogatory term of choice.

Wat...

Their tactic appears to be “solving” all their problems by giving them happy new names so that they don’t SOUND like problems, and hopefully no one will think they are any more. Welcome to Newspeak (again). Orwell was a genius.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Meanwhile, they are paying workers to wade through shit to pick up syringes!

Anyone else is welcome to call them whatever they wish. As long as my description is accurate, I refuse to be ashamed of using an accurate description.

convict: someone convicted of a crime. See how simple that is?

I had a discussion about this with a parole and probation supervisor. She said the folks they supervised should be referred to as "clients". I said accountants, CPA's, attorneys, and similar people have "clients", she supervises people who were convicted of crimes, and therefore referring to them as convicts is accurate, and proper. She was a SJW to the core. If it makes her feel better, great, she can call them the tooth fairy for all I care. I will use an accurate descriptor.

Best quote from the article.
"The newspaper noted an individual whose car has been broken into could well be known to police as “a person who has come in contact with a returning resident who was involved with the justice system and who is currently under supervision with a history of substance use.”"

That makes it as clear as chocolate!

• Haha
Anyone else is welcome to call them whatever they wish. As long as my description is accurate, I refuse to be ashamed of using an accurate description.

convict: someone convicted of a crime. See how simple that is?

I had a discussion about this with a parole and probation supervisor. She said the folks they supervised should be referred to as "clients". I said accountants, CPA's, attorneys, and similar people have "clients", she supervises people who were convicted of crimes, and therefore referring to them as convicts is accurate, and proper. She was a SJW to the core. If it makes her feel better, great, she can call them the tooth fairy for all I care. I will use an accurate descriptor.

Somebody should tell that probation supervisor that you can put as much lipstick and makeup as you want on a pig, but it will not change the fact that biologically, it will still be a pig...

When "arguing" with these types of folks, the crudest and most vulgar references often gets the point across pretty fast. It also shows them that you don't really give a fuck about their precious opinions or worldview.

vkoeq.jpg

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Somebody should tell that probation supervisor that you can put as much lipstick and makeup as you want on a pig, but it will not change the fact that biologically, it will still be a pig...

When "arguing" with these types of folks, the crudest and most vulgar references often gets the point across pretty fast. It also shows them that you don't really give a fuck about their precious opinions or worldview.

vkoeq.jpg
Eventually, she gave up on trying to convert me to a SJW. I kept using plain language, and simple logic, while she wanted to use feelings. She would try to argue with me, and my use of plain talk and simple logic would frustrate her. Whenever she used feelings as a basis for her "argument", I would act as if she hadn't used any intelligent discussion and go on with my style of discussing things. "Call them what you will, (convicts vs clients) they still remain convicted by the court, or they wouldn't be coming to see you once a month..ergo, convicts. You don't really think they come to see you because of your scintillating conversation, do you?"

Huff, puff, bluster, then she walks away with angry red face.

• Haha
If we can dump truck loads of gunpowder into the San Andreas Fault Line and light that shit up and float California into the ocean and it catches a current then China can deal with these asshats.