• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And there it is….it is about power, not service

DustBun

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Ocala, FL
    Former ICE Director Thomas Homan calls Jayapal out on facts in a hearing. She doesn’t like the truth or the way he spoke to her so she says here:

“If this is the way the ICE Director disrespects rules & Congressional oversight of his agency, it is no wonder that ICE has become a rogue agency. Homan did a wonderful job of proving this point. P.S. Also clear he can’t stand respecting brown immigrant woman’s POWER over him.”

It’s about power for this feckless person, and others, not service to our country. At least she was ignorant enough to actually admit that it is about power. P.S. Jayapal, If you are going to deceive maybe you should think, if you are capable, before you speak so the truth doesn’t come out. By the way, you actually do work for We the People.

Last edited:
    Of course the article is written to make me think that I should side with the Congressbitch.

Reactions: DustBun
    Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

And we intend to keep the guns.

Men with guns who stand for righteous causes gain respect and following naturally and automatically. Davy Crockett, Samuel Walker, John Mosby, Joseph Wheeler, John Wharton, Thomas 'Stonewall' Jackson, Elfego Baca... Do I have to say more?

One day soon, they will wish they never started down the road they are on.
    However they like most, do not understand only 3 types that walk upright on this rock.
    The first group, learns by reading.
    The second group, learns by watching/doing.
    The third group (The left an those who are stupid) will only learn by peeing on the electric fence for their selfs.

Reactions: TACC
    Was watching tat hearing last night. Gonna owned her ass. She did not like it at all. Good stuff.

Reactions: TACC
    Former ICE Director Thomas Homan calls Jayapal out on facts in a hearing. She doesn’t like the truth or the way he spoke to her so she says here:

“If this is the way the ICE Director disrespects rules & Congressional oversight of his agency, it is no wonder that ICE has become a rogue agency. Homan did a wonderful job of proving this point. P.S. Also clear he can’t stand respecting brown immigrant woman’s POWER over him.”

It’s about power for this feckless person, and others, not service to our country. At least she was ignorant enough to actually admit that it is about power. P.S. Jayapal, If you are going to deceive maybe you should think, if you are capable, before you speak so the truth doesn’t come out. By the way, you actually do work for We the People.
    We the people need to be changed, to we the servants and slaves! Because you are mighty and I’m nutless!

Reactions: DustBun
    they should work for us but sadly they don't or its like they work for you when It suits them and whether you want them or not you are forced to pay there salaries . I think in the old days they called that slavery except we pay master to beat us from time to time , and steal our tax dollars to put there kids through really nice schools while we work in the fields .

Reactions: lash
    And in your mind what is the significant difference?

The only "authority" she would have (in context with the OP) is a part of the legislative body

Legislators have zero operational authority (power) over members of the executive branch.

That separation of powers thing that most forget......…..

One thing I had to memorize almost immediately during Plebe Summer was my chain of command starting with my squad leader all the way to the CinC. Nowhere along the way were any members of Congress (with the exception of the VP).

One thing I had to memorize almost immediately during Plebe Summer was my chain of command starting with my squad leader all the way to the CinC. Nowhere along the way were any members of Congress (with the exception of the VP).
    The VP is not in the chain of command.