• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And this is a good decision:

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
Last edited:
The governor and mayors all decided to let the rioters and looters have a free for all and destroy whatever they wanted to for as long as they wanted to. Their poor decisions and the results and consequences of them should not be paid for by taxpayers across the nation. That’s a local problem and the people who live there should all remember who is responsible for that damage, and who is responsible for allowing all that damage to continue.

This is the what should happen. Probably what will happen is they will get taxpayer money to repair/rebuild when congress passes some child safety bill. They will laden it with pork for all of this shit show

The governor and mayors all decided to let the rioters and looters have a free for all and destroy whatever they wanted to for as long as they wanted to. Their poor decisions and the results and consequences of them should not be paid for by taxpayers across the nation. That’s a local problem and the people who live there should all remember who is responsible for that damage, and who is responsible for allowing all that damage to continue.

Local citizens have already been warned of increasing tax burden in order to pay. Glad I don’t have to pay that shit thanks to Trumps denial of federal funds, hope he sticks to it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and in this case, pay for the stupid prizes.

Reactions: Mwalex
This is the what should happen. Probably what will happen is they will get taxpayer money to repair/rebuild when congress passes some child safety bill. They will laden it with pork for all of this shit show
I agree with you... but didn’t want to click on the “like” icon because I don’t like the fact that you are most likely correct. Hahaha

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
This is one of the very few ways I can embrace the Progressive agenda. If the citizenry want to ban the police, allow riots, and turn a blind eye to destruction, I support them. Fully.

They demanded the mess they have and I hope they enjoy savoring it. Bon appetit!

Well, to be honest about the situation.
It's funny money/Monopoly money or whatever you want to call it. We're now at almost $30 trillion in debt and they are printing it as fast as can be.
So it's not really tax dollars anymore.
But she can go suck dick on the corner for extra money for all I care.

I do think that Trump set her up. He said that he would clean it up and she shouted on all the news channels that he doesn't have any authority there. That she was the mayor and for him to step back. Now it's biting her in the ass.
He did the same thing to governor Cuomo about school opening. Cuomo went right to CNN and shouted that Trump has no say it what happens in the state.
He's right but now he can't blame Trump