• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AND THIS IS WHAT 4000 (?) Trumps Supporters Look Like When We Take Over Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive!!!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE this line of people goes on and on and on and on. Epic Day. The Rally in the Park was unlike anything I've ever experienced. And the first frame Sunset over Beverly Hills City Hall... A Spectacular Omen!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - GOD BLESS TRUMP - MAGA - KAG 2020!!!

Last edited:
    I saw a cobra kit car in the background of one of those photos, fuck yeah

The police finally had to give up and they closeed off Santa Monica Blvd because the crowds were busting through the barriers from the park and spilling into the street.

20201031_162250.jpg

20201031_162443.jpg
    20201031_174820.jpg
    20201031_155345.jpg

Last edited:
    Her too? LOLOLOL.. Sorry. Couldn't resist. It IS Beverly hills after all.... Glamour-rama Abounds

View attachment 7459668
    Don't care if they're LBGTQ or whatever letter I'm missing. If they truly value liberty and are willing to support our President to get re-elected I welcome them. Truly, one would think the LBGTQ community would realize they're being played like African Americans have been. Look what Russia does to that group of people. Nice cross sampling of society too in those photos. That's great.

And in case nobody has posted this - just to emphasis how the African American community has been used by the left for nearly a century in order to more or less buy votes:

OP-ED: President Donald J. Trump — My Message to Black America | Dallas Weekly

Saw the news on KTLA (Im north of LA) and they mentioned counter Biden supporters and they barely showed them. Most likely very few showed up and they didn't want Biden to look bad.

Saw the news on KTLA (Im north of LA) and they mentioned counter Biden supporters and they barely showed them. Most likely very few showed up and they didn't want Biden to look bad.

I didnt see one protestor. Saw a TON of Gays that really surprised me. And shit TON more African Americans! And every other ethnicity too. What is annoying is how the media is playing it to be hundreds. Um. NO NO NO....ya fucktards.... it was thousands... knowing they'd pull that shit was why I tried to film the scope of it...

There’s woke, then there’s really woke! I think the turn out is amazing! Who knew the turn out in Beverly Hills would be so....
    79B48674-55BF-40FE-B3F7-BAA38D7B7F3D.gif

FABULOUS!!!!!

seriously... the gay and lesbian community in Beverly Hills is smarter than the ones in my neck of the woods.

What? No riots? No hate? No inane screaming? How can that be?
    No trashed vehicles, I hope. Amazing how opposite sides behave.
    I am sure, this will be labeled as a superspreader event down the line.

Funny thing is, most true conservatives, and by that I mean people who believe in LIBERTY and The Constitution and Declaration of Independence (the ideals the USA was founded upon) and not somebody that has "R" by their name, generally are live and let live people - so long as an agenda isn't being pushed on them and people are setting themselves into "special classes." I could really give a rats butt if somebody is gay, of different skin color. It's somebody's actions that speak for themselves - not their "status."

That’s awesome! One of the best things I saw this week was the caravan of Trump supporters following Biden/Harris around Texas while they were making their campaign stops ending up forcing them to stop the rest of their stops. 😂😂😂

Fucking epic! Red Wave coming.

The contrast between republican an democrat rallies is amazing. No rioting, looting, killings and people that look happy.

Reactions: theLBC
    winning!

even fakebook restores some of my posts.

Yesterday at 11:15 PM
    Your post is back on Facebook
    We're sorry we got this wrong. We reviewed your post again and it does follow our Community Standards.
    We appreciate you taking the time to request a review. Your feedback helps us do better.

• Wow
    Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    Wouldn't this be amazing! I think the red wave will be more then anyone expected.

Attachments

• 20201101_105239.jpg
      20201101_105239.jpg
      62.4 KB · Views: 57
    Reactions: MJF
    Originally Posted by DEVOREGUNNER View Post

This post was from a friend in Calif....

By all means, this post is not an endorsement to any candidate.
    But I’m gonna say why I believe the polls are waaaaay off.
    I have been in business for almost 25 years in one of the most Democrat/liberal cities in California.
    In 25 years that I have been in Marina Del Rey, it was VERY rare that I met someone that said they were voting republican. I never want to talk about politics or religion with customers.
    Because of covid and mandatory mask, it’s like people have to talk about their political beliefs to me? And what I have observed, customers from all walks of life and religion, keep telling me all day long voluntarily that they are voting Trump. I just stay silent. Most of these customers are dems not republicans. And I’m in a very liberal city in California.
    What I see at my shop does not reflect the polls.
    Either way, I’m gonna keep on working and love my family regardless of the outcome.
    Also, LAPD customers advised me not to open my shop. They have been training for riots. They believe it will get very bad. So I cleared my shop and I am not opening for a week.

tenor.gif

Wouldn't this be amazing! I think the red wave will be more then anyone expected.
    What that map doesn't show is how close Reagan actually was to winning MN. 3762 votes more votes would have made Reagan the winner. I'd wager enough people stayed home to make that difference.

All those Republicans in one place.... and you can bet there wasn’t a single scrap of trash left on the ground when they went home.

Originally Posted by DEVOREGUNNER View Post

This post was from a friend in Calif....

By all means, this post is not an endorsement to any candidate.
    But I’m gonna say why I believe the polls are waaaaay off.
    I have been in business for almost 25 years in one of the most Democrat/liberal cities in California.
    In 25 years that I have been in Marina Del Rey, it was VERY rare that I met someone that said they were voting republican. I never want to talk about politics or religion with customers.
    Because of covid and mandatory mask, it’s like people have to talk about their political beliefs to me? And what I have observed, customers from all walks of life and religion, keep telling me all day long voluntarily that they are voting Trump. I just stay silent. Most of these customers are dems not republicans. And I’m in a very liberal city in California.
    What I see at my shop does not reflect the polls.
    Either way, I’m gonna keep on working and love my family regardless of the outcome.
    Also, LAPD customers advised me not to open my shop. They have been training for riots. They believe it will get very bad. So I cleared my shop and I am not opening for a week.

tenor.gif

Im seeing the same thing here in Orange County. Everyone I talk to is voting Trump.

Reactions: Snuby642
    ......... And the LOVE shown to the police was absolutely astounding. Easily 50% of people that walked by them yelled "thank you, back the blue, we love you, god bless you", gave a thumbs up, prayer hands --some positive gesture.

Some even formed half circles for a few moments around them and chanted "BACK THE BLUE" Cops just gotta love that. Saw one cop get kinda teary with gratitude. Unlike the fucking scum of the Earth Antifa Liberals the Trump people rise up and show respect for them and what they do to protect and serve.

Last edited:
    Im seeing the same thing here in Orange County. Everyone I talk to is voting Trump.
    orange county, where i am from original (born at st. joseph hosp in the city of orange), was always a bastion of middle class conservatives.
    i am hoping every district that flipped since 2008 flips back for president and everything else.
    that plus take back the districts that flipped in 2018 over the russia lies.

there was another rally in little saigon (westminster) yesterday. they had a parade a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
    interesting or notable?
    there were a couple of biden flags out on some neighbor's balconies for a few months.
    they have been removed by the owners for some reason.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore