• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

And this is why things get banned....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Because stupid people do stupid things!!!

Yes 80 lbs of tannerite in a built-up area. For a gender reveal.

What did these morons “think” was going to Happen?

Reactive targets are fun and can make competitions a hoot. And if people keep doing this crap, they will be banned with everything else the commies get their knickers in a twist over.

Common sense... an uncommon trait I guess...

Sirhr

PS. Betting the cracked foundations were already cracked, but now folks can sue to get repaired free. Though granite bedrock NH might transmit shockwaves pretty well!

Reactive targets are fun and can make competitions a hoot. And if people keep doing this crap, they will be banned with everything else the commies get their knickers in a twist over.

Sirhr

PS. Betting the cracked foundations were already cracked, but now folks can sue to get repaired free. Though granite bedrock NH might transmit shockwaves pretty well!
My daughter's gender-reveal party was when we broke open cupcakes to see the blue filling inside to learn our first grandchild (a boy) was on the way. That was less exciting than blowing up the neighborhood ... but exciting enough for me.

No, things get banned because of an overreaching government. Stupid people just happen to hasten this along because Karens can see it on CNN, and write their representatives to save the children.
And they can do it because they and we have disregarded our rights long ago.

80lbs... WTF...

My buddy(who has some type of explosives license for commercial fireworks and probably other stuff) used 50lbs a few years ago to blow up a car, all the shooters were 300 yards away in the middle of his 400 acres... Pieces of the car were falling behind them LOL... I asked how much he would use next time and he said "oh like 30lbs, maybe only 20 LOL"...

No, things get banned because of an overreaching government. Stupid people just happen to hasten this along because Karens can see it on CNN, and write their representatives to save the children.
^^^ THIS x 1000!

The fact that it was basically in Nashua... which is a suburb of Boston now, is even more stupid. If they had done it up in the North, noone would have noticed. But Nashua is total wokieville. It's where all the snob Boston types live who don't want to live in filthy Boston. Every second person is named Karen. Including a lot of the dudes. And I use that term loosely.

Meh... once upon a time, the stupid would not get into adulthood. Then came bike helmets and airbags and baby seats and guards over all the belts on machines and the stupid could not weed themselves out as fast... Oh well, that time will come again. It always does.

Sirhr

Well at least they didn't hurt/kill anyone like many have done in these gender reveals and targets over the years. Sounds like they kinda thought it out doing it in the quarry.

80lbs above ground does not have enough energy to crack a slab.

Yeah a shot in the ground with plenty of cover might crack a slab a ways off but a small blast on top of ground would not.

Years ago had a few people complain about cracked foundations near a construction project. Per Co requirement residents within a certain distance had to be notified about the blasting. Rain fucked up the site, so blasting was delayed. Did a preblast survey on every structure that someone complained about. This was in a diverse (but not) area. Dumbasses...

Sirhr

Ban stupid people! Problem resolved!

Somebody watched Mythbusters and how they blew stuff up in the quarry (the cement truck). That said, I don't get the gender reveal party....kinda stupid from my bachelor with no kids perspective. Either one knows via the ultrasound and tell folks or ones asks not to be told and don't look at the scans. Is it not enough to just say "we're expecting a child" anymore?

Somebody watched Mythbusters and how they blew stuff up in the quarry (the cement truck). That said, I don't get the gender reveal party....kinda stupid from my bachelor with no kids perspective. Either one knows via the ultrasound and tell folks or ones asks not to be told and don't look at the scans. Is it not enough to just say "we're expecting a child" anymore?

Social media has kindled the flame of "Hey! Look at me!", which appeals to a large amount of people.

8nr8a4h1wqw51.png

80 lbs, above ground, at a concrete plant. Meaning its likely surrounded by piles of sand/gravel. Rattling windows and maybe knocking a poorly hung picture I could see. Cracking a foundation, not likely. The key line in that report is:

"We are used to dynamite blasts,” said Matt Taglieri, 41. “This was way louder and way more powerful than a dynamite blast. The fact that they did this without giving us any warning, we were livid. We were very upset that they did this."

My read...someone (a busybody who wants say in everything that happens and is put out they werent "notified") who is familiar with the process of contractors stopping by to do a pre-blast survey sees an opportunity to put someone else on the hook for their shitty house foundation.

Maybe he combined something with the Tannerite, like a big propane/butane bottle, or black powder, hoping to get a bigger bang.

I could see the cracked slab, if the blast was on top of it, maybe...

I could see a cracked slab if the slab was already cracked and the slab was poured on top of soil that was not prepared and falling away....

Miles away? Gtfo. Fuck i hate the general public 😒

Reactions: earthquake
Well idiots be what they be. I do believe YES a few miles away the shockwave from that could have caused some damage.

Personally I blew up a Bronco's hat that I was forced to wear for a month after losing a bet. I used 40 lbs and a homer bucket. I took the handle off.

That thing left a hole in the ground 4 feet across and 1.5 feet deep. Vaporized the homer bucket and all we found of the hat was a few shreds of fabric. Cops did show up about 25 min later. Someone in town complained someone must be touching off propane tanks or something. Well they arrived to find us still shooting targets. But asked a few questions and then told us be safe and went on his way.

I do not think I would ever really go that big again. When I was getting them it was 8lb or 5lb targets and well, yeah those are big enough to have fun with. LOL

I call bullshit. This is Karenism at its finest. This is a plant where they regularly blast. The blast went off and Karen called to complain because she wasn't informed by the company they were blasting. She finds out it was an evil over the counter binary target and flips her shit. Gets on facebook, calls the neighbors, calls the news. Then this piece of fine journalism slips in a fucking air plane in Mexico that blew up because of a gender reveal. Come the fuck on guys.

Gender reveal parties are among the dumbest shit to enter our society

The first time my wife and I were invited to one of these I asked her seriously if one of our friends was getting a sex change. I'd never heard of such a thing. When my wife was pregnant with our son, we told everyone the gender, but we didn't tell anyone the name(s) we were considering. That really pissed off the grandparents....hahaha 😈

Reactions: Legion489

That.

Also was there any PROVEN damage from this?

Show me on the doll where the tanerite hurt you lol

Fucking karens and statists will be the end of us

If only all the dickwhistles that think gender reveals are cool would eat a bullet the world would be a better place...

View attachment 7612680
22,000 acres, 10 structures, and around $8 million later the party was over.
Prison term reveal party?

Oh look, pink means twenty years getting pounded in the b hole in supermax!