• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AND YET MORE BREAKING !! ED BUCK GOES DOWN......

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    WOW !!

Is The House of Cards Falling Apart? Please Tell Me YES !!!

BREAKING NEWS: Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck is ARRESTED for running a drug den and 'being a violent sexual predator who preys on men struggling with addiction' after a third man overdosed in his California apartment

1568784687868.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ocratic-donor-charged-running-drug-house.html

I'm sure Buck will be real popular in prison. Rich white guy who likes drugging and killing black men.
    Just to make him feel better someone should let him know his worst days are behind him, right behind him ???

----------
    Rich white guy who likes drugging and killing black men.
    ----------

I bet most people remember what they were exactly doing when the news of THIS horror show broke out on TV. Just about turned Milwaukee into an actual disaster scene due to the police and FD resources that had to be diverted onto this scene...

AE-Dahmer-GettyImages-1012210906.jpg

The aftermath was just as quick and brutal. There was a very good, movie quality docudrama made about this and one of his neighbors who thought he was a "friend" had been doing a stint in prison for cocaine possession when the news of Dahmer's death appeared on the exercise room TV. Said she was the only one crying for him...

• Haha
    Reactions: Dpp
    Sure wish I was surprised. Perhaps it will make the national news tonight, then I'll be surprised.

Reactions: 1J04
    I'm sure Buck will be real popular in prison. Rich white guy who likes drugging and killing black men.
    Just to make him feel better someone should let him know his worst days are behind him, right behind him ???
    Never gonna make it to prison.!!

Reactions: 1J04
    ----------
    Rich white guy who likes drugging and killing black men.
    ----------

I bet most people remember what they were exactly doing when the news of THIS horror show broke out on TV. Just about turned Milwaukee into an actual disaster scene due to the police and FD resources that had to be diverted onto this scene...

AE-Dahmer-GettyImages-1012210906.jpg

The aftermath was just as quick and brutal. There was a very good, movie quality docudrama made about this and one of his neighbors who thought he was a "friend" had been doing a stint in prison for cocaine possession when the news of Dahmer's death appeared on the exercise room TV. Said she was the only one crying for him...

I was just sitting down to a nice dinner of finger sandwiches, head cheese and some Ears of Corn....

How about you?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I was just sitting down to a nice dinner of finger sandwiches, head cheese and some Ears of Corn....

How about you?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I was only 4 years old then... But that first documentary I saw about him? I had been looking aimlessly at dirt bike stuff on YouTube, then started clicking on the 'similar' stuff on the sidebar. Before ya' know it, I was well in the 'weird part' of YT...

Now when the BTK killer Dennis Rader was finally nabbed, I had been in 3rd period Phys. Ed. in my high school weight room. TV was on and suffice to say, all of us were fixed on that screen as heavily armed FBI and local police seemed to be descending on a shopping mall parking lot. Thought it was a major terrorist attack that got foiled. Everything in the news had been about terrorists, anthrax, and Hadji's at the time. The real answer had not been any better. Can't believe the motherfucker had been taunting police and killing victim after victim for 34 years before his own screwup got his ass caught...

Last edited:
    "...faces a maximum sentence of five years and eight months in prison."

Let's see, he illegally drugged who knows how many and killed two of them, nearly killed a third. Once they were drugged against their will (yes they went there to get drugs, but he intentionally overdosed them and injected them himself, they were not self-administered) he raped them while they were incapacitated. Oh, and by the way, the third near-death came after intense scrutiny being placed on him, including nearly daily surveillance by the press and probably LE, after the first two deaths, yet he could not stop himself. 5 years, 8 months...
    THAT'S ALL??

"...faces a maximum sentence of five years and eight months in prison."

Let's see, he illegally drugged who knows how many and killed two of them, nearly killed a third. Once they were drugged against their will (yes they went there to get drugs, but he intentionally overdosed them and injected them himself, they were not self-administered) he raped them while they were incapacitated. Oh, and by the way, the third near-death came after intense scrutiny being placed on him, including nearly daily surveillance by the press and probably LE, after the first two deaths, yet he could not stop himself. 5 years, 8 months...
    THAT'S ALL??

"Just Us" system.

Real justice will come at the hands of an inmate with no fucks to give, a Clinton hired assassin, or the family member of a victim waiting outside the prison gates when his ass gets out...

They will suicide each other...
    We were talking about this this morning. Comey , McCabe and Buck deatmatch on pay per view . Winner gets their freedom , money and is exiled from US . No business or political ties to US or instant

Since they ran that photo with he and Hillary.......he wont make it through the week.

This is probably only the tip of the iceberg, they should be arresting 1 per week.

He is probably a fifty shades of gray kinda sex addict.

Lmao!
    They got him on suicide watch? Hell they ain't taking no chances.

That look? Lemme translate:
    "You bastards know that bitch is gonna kill me don't you?"
    They will watch as Hillary commits his suicide.

Side note: Good friends with Mr Schiff for brains. Kinda convenient Schiffy suddenly finds a whistleblower to grab the news.