• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And you think you had a bad day.

Man, that co-hiv is brutal isn’t it?

Talk about having a bad day, cutting the lawn today and just finished up and I notice Wife's rubicon driver's window is fragged from a stone I guess. Wife comes outside to tell me something is wrong with the picture window which also got fragged by a stone. WTF are the chances of that happening........

Talk about having a bad day, cutting the lawn today and just finished up and I notice Wife's rubicon driver's window is fragged from a stone I guess. Wife comes outside to tell me something is wrong with the picture window which also got fragged by a stone. WTF are the chances of that happening........
Have you been mowing the acreage?? Mac:oops:

5051bebb7eb81e6544e08b123fb87afe.jpg

Reactions: TheHorta
Cancer, COVID X2, malaria, dengue fever and now black king cobra twice!!
This mother fucker is kicking the grim reapers ass.

Cancer, COVID X2, malaria, dengue fever and now black king cobra twice!!
This mother fucker is kicking the grim reapers ass.
"I saw the Grim Reaper, and I kicked him in the stones and spit in his eye and told him it ain't my time yet!" ~~ Cotton Hill

oh damn, sorry

That sounds like one of those Farmer's Insurance commercials

• Haha
Reactions: candyx and Doc68
Very lucky😂😂