• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Andrew Gilllum…………..LOL

Ummmm. Something is awry. Something to the effect of ‘I never did methamphetamines’ strikes me as likely untrue.

LOL and the liberal media will never report on it again. He's definitely a DNC poster child they gotta keep him squeaky clean for a cabinet position one day.

Yeah like being in a south beach hotel with two men is a good thing
I wonder if he was so high he tried scrubbing the brown off the end of his dick thinking it was a turd.

Much better to get caught with drugs than turd on your dick.

There must of been a bar in the room because the Officer reported that his stool was pushed in , meaning he was standing at the bar I guess.

never went to collage something I do regret from time to time but i went to a collage party where someone passes out and his so called friends shaved 1/2 his head then put a mix of tidy bowl blue stuff and permanent blue marker ink in his hand so he would spear it all over his own face which after prompting he did I saw the pics they took of him the next morning and he could have tried out for the blue man group if not for him getting it in his eyes which did not react well to it . looked almost like swolen pink eye with a deep blue mask on his face . it lasted for weeks . I was happier to never return to another of there parties after that .

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
I wonder if he was so high he tried scrubbing the brown off the end of his dick thinking it was a turd.

Ayup

Two dudes in a hotel room paid for by another dude that was about to join in....

Reactions: Ravenworks
Not being investigated as a criminal matter? Why the fuck not?

exactly.

"Hey there's a bunch of crystal meth in here... someone claim it or all three of you are getting arrested. well, yeah, finish reviving him and then arrest him. Oh, Gillum cant speak? well, whatever you do, don't let him walk out of here on his own recognizance."

never went to collage something I do regret from time to time but i went to a collage party where someone passes out and his so called friends shaved 1/2 his head then put a mix of tidy bowl blue stuff and permanent blue marker ink in his hand so he would spear it all over his own face which after prompting he did I saw the pics they took of him the next morning and he could have tried out for the blue man group if not for him getting it in his eyes which did not react well to it . looked almost like swolen pink eye with a deep blue mask on his face . it lasted for weeks . I was happier to never return to another of there parties after that .

Sounds like the Naval Academy

But you can't be picking on them black folks like they're criminals and all, besides that he's the face of the Dimwitts for years to come

so did they arrest anyone? did the PD just pocket that bag of crystal meth and go about their day?

His stock will probably go up among leftists. I imagine he will have a prime spot at the Dem National Convention. He will fit right in among that freak show.

For those of you wondering why no criminal investigation;
IL has the same type of law. No prosecution for personal use amounts of controlled substances in connection with obtaining overdose related emergency medical services.

Gillum wasn't the complainant who sought medical attention for his male prostitute. He was also not treated for an overdose. That statute applies to the guy who walked in and called the cops, and the man hooker who overdosed.

According to that statute, Gillum would be the ONLY one who could be charged.

OD’ing prostitute, drugs scattered everywhere, shit stained sheets.... Gillum knows how to throw a rager. If Marion Barry could come back from smoking crack with a model/hooker then Gillum might be able to too, maybe not if his wife holds a press conference saying that he gave her HIV he caught while looking for love in all the wrong places.

Gillum wasn't the complainant who sought medical attention for his male prostitute. He was also not treated for an overdose. That statute applies to the guy who walked in and called the cops, and the man hooker who overdosed.

According to that statute, Gillum would be the ONLY one who could be charged.
Tell that to EVERY prosecutor I’ve tried to get to move forward with charges under similar circumstances. Guaranteed they won’t pursue charges on anyone involved for personal use amounts in cases like this. Just the way it is. Lawyers interpreting the law instead of enforcing the letter...

I'll give it 90 days before he is doing commentary for MSNBC. dems love this kind of stuff it's a badge of honor "oh he's so diverse".....TV is ratings this will draw them in by the millions having him host segments

Last edited:
I'll give it 90 days before he is doing commentary for MSNBC. dems love this kind of stuff it's a badge of honor "oh he's so diverse".....TV is ratings this will draw them in by the millions having him host segments

MSNBC? He's currently a commentator for CNN. They still employ him and I'm assuming he's going to still be with CNN after "rehab".

MSNBC? He's currently a commentator for CNN. They still employ him and I'm assuming he's going to still be with CNN after "rehab".
Oh ok well it's easy to mix up those two liberal shit repositories. Probably makes sense to not cause a cat fight b/t Rachel Madcow and Gillum.....

Oh the shame if the roles were switched.
Famous white guy enslaves young impressionable black man.

Reactions: atepointer
Screenshot_20200321-145442_Chrome.jpg