• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Andrew McCabe said “First we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump"

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    did that get your attention?

while many of us are waiting for the big declass, and moaning about how it will never happen, one pundit has a different perspective.

Attorney General Barr Is Already Declassifying Key SpyGate Evidence

By Brian Cates

There is a popular new narrative in both the Left and Right news media that when Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has his latest report publicly released on December 9, it will lead to a huge letdown.

It is being claimed that Horowitz’s year and a half long deep dive into issues surrounding FISA warrants granted to the FBI targeting the Trump presidential campaign during the 2016 election – and continuing into the Trump administration itself through several renewals of that warrant – will lead to no criminal investigations and certainly not any criminal prosecutions.

It is confidently asserted that once again, the so called “Deep State” is about to demonstrate to the entire country how powerful it is, as we get to watch all the key SpyGate plotters walk away without any consequences.

Those pushing this popular new narrative are, quite bluntly, absolutely wrong.

So blinded by their own narrative are many of these news media figures and commentators that they can’t even see what is happening right out in the open, in front of their eyes.

The Declassification of Key SpyGate Evidence Has Already Begun...

link to Flynn's attorney's letter where the title of this thread appears.

if you read the list of evidence Sidney Powell asks for in that september document, it is clear to me that she already has a very good idea of exactly what she is looking for (and the list is impressive and somewhat shocking, even at this point).

Reactions: Dewey7271
    Yeah well,. McCabe has been allowed to review the Horowitz report before it's release and a few others like Comey and Brennan.
    So I am not holding my breath on this being the report that leads to handcuffs for the scumbags of the FBI and the other alphabet shithead's that were leading a coup against Trump.
    To channel Army Jerry.... fuck the FBI. They should be dismantled!!!! The CIA and Homeland Security were eyeballs deep in this bullshit also.

I particularly like that grant of the “Show cause” at the end.
    I think I like this Sidney. Bunch of interesting names, dates and events in that filing.
    I hope Barr will bring it. He has a chance to be my dude here but until this has run it’s course then the jury on him is still out.
    FWIW I hope they fry every one of these traitorous, manipulative fucks.

Yeah well,. McCabe has been allowed to review the Horowitz report before it's release and a few others like Comey and Brennan.
    So I am not holding my breath on this being the report that leads to handcuffs for the scumbags of the FBI and the other alphabet shithead's that were leading a coup against Trump.
    To channel Army Jerry.... fuck the FBI. They should be dismantled!!!! The CIA and Homeland Security were eyeballs deep in this bullshit also.

yeah, not to get our hopes up, but i don't think the people in the report are allowed to read the entire report and conclusions.
    my understanding is that they would be able to review any of their testimony in the document, in order to request changes or clarifications of statements published in that report.

yeah, not to get our hopes up, but i don't think the people in the report are allowed to read the entire report and conclusions.
    my understanding is that they would be able to review any of their testimony in the document, in order to request changes or clarifications of statements published in that report.
    Their testimony is on record along with any other statements they made. McCabe was fired for lying about leaking classified material. That shit stain still has a security clearance!! Same with Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk and several other cum guzzlers.
    There's no reason for them to review anything. Other than it's going to be a repeat of the Comey report on Clinton.

Their testimony is on record along with any other statements they made. McCabe was fired for lying about leaking classified material. That shit stain still has a security clearance!! Same with Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk and several other cum guzzlers.
    There's no reason for them to review anything. Other than it's going to be a repeat of the Comey report on Clinton.
    yeah, sucks... i feel you on that.

but you don't want the roaches to start scurrying before you're ready to drop the bomb on all of them.
    i made a Big Tall Wish, and i got to believe!

interesting note.
    while barr and durham were in italy to speak with their intelligence services, and to locate and depose misfud, another query about brennan's security clearance was submitted.
    could be a coincidence.

tenor.gif

if these scumbags still have clearance, you can bet that their access is monitored.

source.gif

fisa works both ways.

dark to light
    the storm is here.

I hope you are right. But I ain't holding my breath.
    I did just get a shipment from PSA. 1K of 193 and 10 P mags for $370.
    Just because AJ was like that silent voice you hear.
    Buy More Ammo.

Reactions: Snipe260
    Repeat after me: "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

Read it, Learn it, love it. Because it's going to be all the rage for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: OldSalty
    Repeat after me: "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

Read it, Learn it, love it. Because it's going to be all the rage for the foreseeable future.

Pretty much and...

Although there were obvious personal political baises, we can find no evidence of bias in the line of work...

No one will be fried because they belong to the club, they can't possibly exposed to the public what goes on although I doubt the public would rise up in any kind of fashion anyways. We are pawns in their game no different to any other Country who take advantage of the citizens.

No one will be fried because they belong to the club, they can't possibly exposed to the public what goes on although I doubt the public would rise up in any kind of fashion anyways. We are pawns in their game no different to any other Country who take advantage of the citizens.

to be honest, i think it might not be so much a "club", but that what these slimeballs know could shock the public and dirty our name.

for example, arrest brennan and he's likely to admit publicly to arming ISIS in Syria on purpose to overthrow Assad, at the orders of the president of the united states, barak obama.

after the war they created cost the lives of 1.5 million syrians, the displacement of millions of others, the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities, what is our liability if the director of the CIA admits it all publicly?

to be honest, i think it might not be so much a "club", but that what these slimeballs know could shock the public and dirty our name.

for example, arrest brennan and he's likely to admit publicly to arming ISIS in Syria on purpose to overthrow Assad, at the orders of the president of the united states, barak obama.

after the war they created cost the lives of 1.5 million syrians, the displacement of millions of others, the rape, torture and murder of countless Christians and other religious minorities, what is our liability if the director of the CIA admits it all publicly?

Knowledge is dangerous as in the Jeffery Epstein case, Brennan would also "hang himself" if arrested. Even if the guy is tight they always say why take the chance , so you gone for what you know.

If there is going to be a suicide weekend, this one coming could be it.