• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Angle cosine indicators

Re: Angle cosine indicators

No sure if these are the same (snipertools) but check out Badger Ordnance website and Sporting Services in the UK.

Both have them advertised.

We have the slope doper in stock and you we also have the mildot master that can help you determine your angle as well.

We have them located in our tools section.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lonewolf7,62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know the ACI from snipertools but what other options are there? </div></div>

ASLI (Angle Slope Level Indicator)from HORUS VISION

http://www.horusvision.com/asli.php

I just thew a small length of twine on one corner of my MilDot Master and used that. Pretty fast.

One stop shopping.
smile.gif

Not only are you going to carry your Mildot Master anyway, but it reads out to about a half-degree in terms of angular resolution, which is better than anything which attaches to the rifle. And one will serve for every rifle you own.