• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Angle Shoot Training this weekend

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
We decided to go to a friend’s deer lease near the panhandle for some angle shoot training. We set up different positions each day with several UKD targets placed along the valley. We practiced milling the targets before hitting with the laser and adjusting for slope. We had a blast and dumped a lot of rounds.

This is the first ridge we set up adjacent to the Peace River
P1000120.jpg

P1000122.jpg

Small 4X16 steel flipper at 418yrds
IMG_0922.jpg

10X20 at 815 yrd
IMG_0925.jpg

The second day we moved to another part of the valley and set up the plates.
IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

Anyway, thought some of you would enjoy the pics. We had a blast and rang steel all day. We moved them several times around the valley.

Sunday morning around 0100 I dumped this pig on a dead run at about 75 yards. She caught the round right behind her ear.

IMG_0930.jpg

Good times.

Re: Angle Shoot Training this weekend

I told you

Jay where did you get that MOA Ranger in the pic???

Richard Emmons gave it to me at the TacPro Sniper match a little over a year ago. It isn't as comprehensive as the Mildot Master, but is still a good tool to have.

Nice Jay!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA,

What is on the front of your barrel attached to the side? </div></div>
It is a bubble level to keep the rifle straight.

lol, if it were my lease, we would have all been there! It was just 2 of us.

I know you didn't take the pic inside the Nasu so quit trying to show off.

That model is not equiped with booster seats or child restraints. Jacob would have got in a lot of trouble letting you ride in that seat by yourself.

oh yeah. I can see the "Baby On Board" sign in the window.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh yeah. I can see the "Baby On Board" sign in the window. </div></div>

where you come up with this shit is ........ well nevermind thats some funny shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so is this the proposed High Angle class???</div></div>

No, this is a military one, the new location is not secured yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you didn't take the pic inside the Nasu so quit trying to show off.

That model is not equiped with booster seats or child restraints. Jacob would have got in a lot of trouble letting you ride in that seat by yourself.

The best invention were the pedals that can be adjusted

</div></div>

I use phone books to see over the steering wheel in some vehicles, what do you use frank?