• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ANGRYJOE LOWERS ? EPIC !

LOL!!!!

ar-14_1_1.jpg

I do not own an ar. I already have two different .22 cal. rifles & don't need a third .22 cal. to load for. But I kinda want one of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
well it certainly has people talking.....3 different threads on it in the pit. You have to love the speed at which people come up with this stuff.

this is going to rival the wuhan flu if the threads keep popping up!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
No excuses. You can get this for $570. Or this for $310 plus a $50 lower

Thanks for the links. I'll also have to get a decent trigger, brass and dies. I can use the same pills I'm running in my .22-250 & .225.

Owning an AR doesn't really mean anything.:

About a month ago I took my 1885 highwall (.45-70 with a peep sight) to the range. There were 3 young men there with an AR. It was all tricked out. We spoke as I set up my stuff. My first shot rang the 300 yard going. They asked what I was shooting at. None of them thought they could hit it (took them a bit to even see it). I told them it should be a piece of cake with all the fancy shit on that AR.

I offered all of them a chance too try my single shot. Only one accepted. I had to explain the sights and level. 2nd shot he rang the 300 yard gong. They all celebrated.

I spotted for them and they all eventually had hits at 300.

Reactions: Yasherka
Order one and stick it back in your safe. It will probably become a collector's item.

Thanks for the links. I'll also have to get a decent trigger, brass and dies. I can use the same pills I'm running in my .22-250 & .225.

Owning an AR doesn't really mean anything.:

About a month ago I took my 1885 highwall (.45-70 with a peep sight) to the range. There were 3 young men there with an AR. It was all tricked out. We spoke as I set up my stuff. My first shot rang the 300 yard going. They asked what I was shooting at. None of them thought they could hit it (took them a bit to even see it). I told them it should be a piece of cake with all the fancy shit on that AR.

I offered all of them a chance too try my single shot. Only one accepted. I had to explain the sights and level. 2nd shot he rang the 300 yard gong. They all celebrated.

I spotted for them and they all eventually had hits at 300.

Really just a shooter thing. All the fancy shit on the AR is worthless with a shit shooter behind the rifle.

I went to one of my shooting spots (out in the desert) last summer with a buddy. We set up both our bolt guns and SPR-style ARs with our furthest target at 600m (9"x14" steel silhouette).

About the same time we were getting ready to start shooting another guy rolls in and starts unloading his truck. He sets up a shooting table, gets out a scoped bolt gun, spotting scope, the works. He asks permission to take some shots at our steel (which I say yes) and then proceeds to miss my 600m target by about 3 feet. I get on my AR and make a 1st round hit on the same target.

I'm definitely not ONLY an AR guy but I think its a platform with lots of potential. I spent my childhood hunting black tail in the NW with a 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser but these days I would just build a large-frame AR in 6.5CM if that's what I wanted.