• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ann Coulter: What America Wants Is ‘Trumpism without Trump’

Trumpism needs to become a new political party.

Every fucking conservative out there is selling a book right now. All looking for the spotlight.

Who the fuck has time to read books anymore? I literally have not read a book cover to cover in almost 10 years. Not proud of it; listened to hundreds. I'm jealous of you if you have time to read.

skelator has been pissed at Trump since the wall wasn't built fast enough for her.

Reactions: FishinGuns
She changes her mood about as much as she changes underwear. I really don't care what she thinks or says. True Americans want Trump, with all his warts and wrinkles. WE WANT TRUMP, hopefully for another 4 years, but if not in 2024.

• Love
Reactions: FishinGuns
Whenever considering Ann Coulter's opinion on anything, keep in mind that she was once a huge fan of Chris Christie.

She seems to jump on the flavor of the day politician. She's a typical woman, in that when she breaks from her politician, she feels the need to publicly degrade that person. Over and over and over again!

Reactions: W54/XM-388