• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annealers. Having trouble with Annealeez

SamichWayne

Private
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2017
Terry, Mississippi
I keep having trouble with my Annealeez machine. Every few(5-10) pieces of brass will stop spinning and burn before i can get them out of the flame.

Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

Rub Alcohol on the blue wheel and scrub it. Let it dry off for a bit before running it again ?

I glued a strip of emery cloth to bottom wheel. Been working great.

I've wondered if something a little stickier on the wheel would work. cleaning it works for 5 or so cases and its "slipping" again. I've cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, brake cleaner, and carb cleaner.

Perhaps roughing it up with some very light grit sandpaper would yield better results. Just a thought.

Reactions: SamichWayne
I had the same problem.

Peel all the thin blue garbage they put on there from the factory and clean with rubbing alcohol.

Head over to your tool box and grab some high temp Permatex and apply a very thin layer. Once you have it spread out, tap over the material with your finger (touch and lift without rubbing across the material) so little ridges are left to give it texture for gripping.

B0E94BAF-F868-4584-BB5B-BC8BFD786921.jpeg

2EB7CEF9-6C7A-4508-A4DB-334A7D36D88D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: salks
Someone else had the same issue. Shoot a quick email to the seller and he can tell you how to fix it.

I had the same problem.

Peel all the thin blue garbage they put on there from the factory and clean with rubbing alcohol.

Head over to your tool box and grab some high temp Permatex and apply a very thin layer. Once you have it spread out, tap over the material with your finger (touch and lift without rubbing across the material) so little ridges are left to give it texture for gripping.

View attachment 7204817
View attachment 7204820

Looks just like mine.

Reactions: SamichWayne
Hmmm...AMP. Just saying...

And before someone whines about price; go be poor somewhere else.... :LOL:

YEA YEA YEA! I want one bad, but imma have to go be poor over here with my Annealeez that I piad $25 for :LOL::LOL:
I had the same problem.

I will definitely try that, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI