• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annealing LIVE with the EP 2.0 brass annealer!

...for those of us on a fixed retirement income, you can't go wrong with the EP 2.0, glad I got one, only thing I have to buy after purchase is gas, no wheels for caliber change, no s/w updates, nada! I use it for 300BLK, 6ARC, 556, 308. Thanks Elfster!

...images of my "straight from the bag Starline 6.5G" that I annealed prior to converting to 6ARC brass.. ;-)

...FWIW, the drum also prevents the outer flame heating up the case body beyond the shoulder and may also act as a heat sink to prevent over travel too, just my $0.02...

Attachments

• Nosler_70VG-105RFD.jpg
    Nosler_70VG-105RFD.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
...for those of us on a fixed retirement income, you can't go wrong with the EP 2.0, glad I got one, only thing I have to buy after purchase is gas, no wheels for caliber change, no s/w updates, nada! I use it for 300BLK, 6ARC, 556, 308. Thanks Elfster!

...images of my "straight from the bag Starline 6.5G" that I annealed prior to converting to 6ARC brass.. ;-)

...FWIW, the drum also prevents the outer flame heating up the case body beyond the shoulder and may also act as a heat sink to prevent over travel too, just my $0.02...
Awesome! Love it