• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Annealing Made Perfect Gen 1 AMP Annealer

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
Reposting with new pictures taken with some natural light. EDIT: Now with brand new holder and an official Annealing Made Perfect hat. Ships in its original shipping box (which boxed in another box).

This is a very well taken care of Gen 1 AMP Annealer. It has always been kept in a nearly dust-free, temperature and humidity controlled, year-round cool location. It has not been heavily used, particularly in the last two years. It works extremely well, and the only reason I am selling it is because I a) want to be able to anneal 50BMG and 2) I was fortunate to get a special deal on the new touch-screen model. This does not have Aztec, because frankly, I didn't need it. I'm on the 17th cycle of my 6.5CM Lapua SRP brass and I have SDs in the middle single digits. The online codes have always just worked for me.

I always kept it covered as well. In fact, you can see where I dropped a hot case onto the cover and melted it a little (see photo).

I mentioned this in a thread a couple of months back, but we have a Gen 1 AMP at the range for "community use". It's intended for being able to do load development while you're there, but people take advantage of this. I've seen people bring laundry baskets and 5-gallon buckets full of brass to anneal - and I am there maybe once a month. I wish it had an odometer on it so we could see how many cycles it has on it, but it absolutely more than a single person will do in a lifetime.

$1200 $1150 Shipped/Insured CONUS. Will come with #17 (6.5CM) Pilot. It will ship in its original shipping box inside of another shipping box. It will also come with its data cable for uploading updates.
IMG_4733.jpeg
IMG_4726.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

IMG_4719.jpeg
IMG_4720.jpeg
IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg
IMG_4639.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: drr