• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annie Annealer and table ideas?

Jmccracken1214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Thomasville, NC
    I think I’m going to post up my annealeez for sale here soon and get an Annie. Would love an amp but can’t drop that coin.

anyone have a clever DIY table/case dropper for the Annie?

What kind of price are you thinking on your Annealeez? I have been thinking about buying one, I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

I set my Annie so that the coil is at the edge of my desk. There is enough clearance under the coil to angle the cases out and off the edge of the desk. They drop into a container which I put on a slightly lower end table. To adjust the height of the case in the coil for different calibers, I just stack up some index cards under the coil; this also gives me fine vertical adjustments in increments of about 0.010". The case heads stay cool enough to touch for a couple of seconds after the annealing cycle, so the heat doesn't singe the index cards before I drop them out.

reviving the thread since they are a few using the annie now, so how do u like it? Been ready to hit the purchase a couple times on one but have been waiting to see a little more feedback. Thanks