• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annie/Fluxeon Customer Service is CRAP!!!

RLinNH

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2019
Long story made short. Purchased an Annie Induction Annealer. Used it once with about 200 Cases. No issues and was impressed as all Hell!!! Forward about a month later, and went top use it again. Got about 10 cases into the annealing process and the Annie popped a breaker. Reset the annealer, and it popped again. Tried a few more times, and yup. Kept popping the breaker. E-mailed customer service. They got back to me ASAP. Ship it back to us and we will fix it. That's where it gets ugly. Again, long story short. They have now had the unit for over 2 months. I have a signed receipt for delivery. After 1 month of them receiving the unit, I emailed them and asked for an update. My bad they said. We will fix it and have it mailed back to you tomorrow. Well, now my Induction Annealer has been sitting on a shelf with a shipping label attached to it since Nov. 7th. Waiting for them to hand it off to USPS. And it feels like games are being played for some reason. Fluxeon. Stay Away. Sucks as I have a match coming up and after annealing with the Annie, I am going to have to go old school and anneal with propane.
Here's a question. If I was to purchase an AMP Annealer, and things go wrong, would I have to mail it back to New Zealand to get it fixed or do they have a US outfit to fix them?

The nice thing about the AMP is that it's software-driven, so most issues can be solved by a software upgrade. My AMP has thousands of cases through it, with never a hint of a problem. Had to call Customer Service a couple of time over the past few years, and they've always responded immediately and solved my problem (a) completely, and (b) remotely. My "guess" is that if you had an unrecoverable hardware failure, it would have to ship back to the factory, but since I've never had that kind of failure, I just don't know.

For hardware failure it does have to be sent back to factory last time I checked. I remember it was around $160+ to ship. Can’t remember if they will cover shipping back to you.

• Wow
Reactions: TheOfficeT-Rex
Yes the annealer is crap along with the non existent customer service. Mine lasted less then 1K cases. I finally gave up trying to deal with him.

I’ve posted many times I had one and it broke in less than a 100 rounds and was treated like it was my fault by their shit customer service. I was basically told here It was a rare occurrence And they are the greatest. Fuck Annie and their piece of shit annealer.

So I am not the only one that was treated like Poo 💩. I actually had to copy and paste this thread in an email to get an email back from them. I finally got my Annie back. I haven’t tried using it since I got it back. I’ll keep using my Annealeze until I have the money to buy an Amp. With the way I was treated, the fucking Annie can collect dust forever for all I care…

Reactions: Jrb572
I made them give me a refund when I sent mine back after less than a 100 rounds and a few weeks of owning.