• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Annnnnnnd the school bus driver of the year award goes to........

zw5waq5n91qy.jpg

20 kids on a bus all finally staying in there seats lol

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Tell me she's in jail.

Any word on the little boy? what a fucking trauma. Reparations wil ensue.

Reactions: geek65 and lash
Horrible incident but y'all did see the time stamp on this right? 05/15/2015. Pretty sure I've seen this before here in the bear pit...

And it was a little girl. She suffered severe abrasions to 12% of her body. Here's an update from 2021.

Last edited:
Horrible incident but y'all did see the time stamp on this right? 05/15/2015. Pretty sure I've seen this before here in the bear pit...

And it was a little girl. She suffered severe abrasions to 12% of her body. Here's an update from 2021.

I didn't pay attention to the time stamp a friend sent it on a group text I thought it was current.......Oh well enjoy once again......probaly the wrong word there.....:unsure:

Reactions: nikonNUT
I didn't pay attention to the time stamp a friend sent it on a group text I thought it was current.......Oh well enjoy once again......probaly the wrong word there.....:unsure:
No big. I just remembered seeing it here before.

Just another sorry motherfucker doing their job! I often wonder how most stay alive!

Reactions: nikonNUT
That‘s so bad. Reminds of the movie Vacation with the dog tied to the back bumper but unfortunately for that little girl this was real life.
I can't lie if it weren't' for the fact that it was a real little girl I would want to laugh my ass off. It does remind me of movies like Dumb & Dumber.
I bet when this kid gets in high school and or collage she is going to have some laughs with her friends watching that video.

Reactions: JR_77