• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another 20 million barrels from SPR gone

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    What did you think was going to happen?

China has been buying US debt for a long time. This is just another “payment”

The beating will continue until people can learn to live within their means….myself included. I should prob shoot a Savage 22lr exclusively….and walk to work.

Reactions: diverdon
    That asshole is compromised and i'm willing to bet that he is being blackmailed. someone has dirt on him and his family, not to mention the intire DEM party.
    my 2 cents.:mad:
    Blackmail will only work if the "victim" has any shame. They don't want to be embarrassed or found guilty.

Biden has no shame.

Biden has no idea he should already be embarrassed - so apparently embarrassment will not work.

"Found guilty" HA! HA! Who will find him guilty and what will the penalty be?

Blackmail will only work if the "victim" has any shame. They don't want to be embarrassed or found guilty.

Biden has no shame.

Biden has no idea he should already be embarrassed - so apparently embarrassment will not work.

"Found guilty" HA! HA! Who will find him guilty and what will the penalty be?
    This administration will go as far as starting WW3 to hide their lies and treason.

When all the fuel is gone no more worrying about high gas prices, just another way to push electric vehicles and climate change. I truly think there is nothing they won't do to push all their agendas.

Huh, would you look at that.

selling another 20 Million and trying to restock it at 93.00 a barrel.. WTF....
    Dems bitched when trump wanted to fill it at 18

Last edited:
    I just read that the Strategic Reserve is now at the lowest level of the last 35 years.

IMHO by November it will be nearly empty. After the election: look out! We're fucked.

We have a thousand years of oil around the country and Canada. But this is how crisis scammers convince the general public that there is a defcite. Of course there are zealots and morons involved as well.

You know that if they really cared about carbon emissions they wouldn't have shut down our natural gas output. Or, they would invest in nuclear.

Reactions: lash and diverdon
    We have a thousand years of oil around the country and Canada. But this is how crisis scammers convince the general public that there is a defcite. Of course there are zealots and morons involved as well.

You know that if they really cared about carbon emissions they wouldn't have shut down our natural gas output. Or, they would invest in nuclear.
    I think you strike near the core of the matter when you bring up what they care about." I think they care about power. The less restrained the better. I think they take joy in causing suffering and loss for average Americans. I think it's fun for them to hoodwinked their supporters.

That asshole is compromised and i'm willing to bet that he is being blackmailed. someone has dirt on him and his family, not to mention the intire DEM party.
    my 2 cents.:mad:
    While I agree he is an asshole...he's not doing anything. He's a retard puppet. Obama is driving the boat.

While I agree he is an asshole...he's not doing anything. He's a retard puppet. Obama is driving the boat.
    Yup, why else would Susan Rice be so incredibly active in every single decision coming out of the WH.

Obama via Susan Rice, and some some things seem strangely like Soros backed decisions, as crazy as that sounds.

Yup, why else would Susan Rice be so incredibly active in every single decision coming out of the WH.

Obama via Susan Rice, and some some things seem strangely like Soros backed decisions, as crazy as that sounds.
    Same staff and advisors obama had. Shocking...

Susan Rice is Dir of Domestic Policy.. O has all his hooks in Biden. Like Smitty said, O's driving the boat.

I keep looking to see where Valarie Jarrett is in all this.

Reactions: Sako man
    Susan Rice is Dir of Domestic Policy.. O has all his hooks in Biden. Like Smitty said, O's driving the boat.

I keep looking to see where Valarie Jarrett is in all this.
    Haven't seen or heard any mentions of Valerie Jarret in a while.

And on top of that, Trump filled the reserves with SAUDI fuckin oil. Not even from US Oil companies. I work in the oilfield and that pissed us off.

"Logistics"

That was usually the answer I was given when I asked about dumb decisions in anything oil related.

I'm pretty sure we'll all kill each other before we run out of oil just on the continental US. I don't think the reserves are quite as necessary as they once were. The focus should be on our complete lack of refining capacity, as our domestic producers could easily overwhelm every refinery within a few days of full output.

Reactions: madppcs
    And on top of that, Trump filled the reserves with SAUDI fuckin oil. Not even from US Oil companies. I work in the oilfield and that pissed us off.

You have a link to your statement, because I can't find any information that collaborates it:
    Trump filled the reserves with SAUDI fuckin oil.
    Because when I'm out looking, all I can find is
    One thing President Trump did propose was to top off the SPR when the Covid-19 pandemic was crushing oil demand. In March 2020 President Trump directed the Department of Energy to “fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil.link this is in 2020 during the pandemic
    Now, the link above does confirm that Trump wanted to fill the SPR. IF you dig more, you'll find the Dems didn't want to fund it. Also, please NOTE - with AMERICAN Crude
    Following the attacks on key crude oil production facilities in Saudi Arabia, President Donald Trump announced the authorization of the release of oil from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to keep the market well supplied link
    But I did find this

Democrats Bragged About Canceling Trump’s Plan To Fill Strategic Petroleum Reserve link

Naturally, all the media dog piles on and mentions that Trump didn't fill it. Media fails to mention "because Dems stopped him."

Reactions: lash