• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another "angry" riot planned for Akron, Ohio? (Updated Video)

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Edit: Officers report being shot at during chase AND a gun was found in suspect's car (but they are calling him "unarmed").

Video from less conference starts at 23:00

Last edited:
    Was it 1 out of 90 that hit the perp or all 90 ?

Cork Soaking has to be the First Right , makes sense .......

An angry riot in Tampa would be cool, we always miss out
    6AD724B1-C7C6-4909-80E2-6ADA18637FA4.png

Oneshot during the riot!

• Haha
    Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Hmmm wonder if they will cook up some good barbecue....I can pretend to care for good BBQ.

Edit: Officers report being shot at during chase AND a gun was found in suspect's car (but they are calling him "unarmed").

They could recycle him for fishing weights,

Now the video has been released...

Video starts @ 23:00

I think it shows that the suspect did fire at police; when he ran they had no way of knowing that he didn't have a gun on him (IMHO would justify lethal force, not taser), and gun was retrieved from his vehicle. But 96 shots is going to be hard to explain.

Last edited:

I think it shows that the suspect did fire at police; when he ran they had no way of knowing that he didn't have a gun on him (IMHO would justify lethal force, not taser), and gun was retrieved from his vehicle. But 90+shots is going to be hard to explain.

sounded like a pack of firecrackers going off. i guess in a way, it was. :ROFLMAO:

90 rounds to take out one guy. I'd riot too. Ammunition is expensive. And, the tax payers foot the bill...

Reactions: UKDslayer
    60 or so hit. 8 officers fired weapons. DRT by paramedics at scene. (Curious if autopsy photos will be released).
    He shot at the Officers during the chase so I think 60 was a gift it could of been worst .........

He shot at the Officers during the chase so I think 60 was a gift it could of been worst .........
    There may need to be a revision on that number. There were 60 wounds which means entrance and exits wounds count.

I count almost 3 officers shot by at least one friendly fire due to twitchiness on the bang button. Due to sheer luck rather than muzzle discipline this could have ended bad for a few officers. Had this been NYC and not Akron, just based on the round count we're looking at several dozen citizens whacked and the perp gets away, time of day not withstanding.

Don't they know in Ohio how to stop a angry riot, you use chemistry and the periodic table .....Cu and Pb........

I think it shows that the suspect did fire at police; when he ran they had no way of knowing that he didn't have a gun on him (IMHO would justify lethal force, not taser), and gun was retrieved from his vehicle. But 96 shots is going to be hard to explain.

From all those officers?

Don't they know in Ohio how to stop a angry riot, you use chemistry and the periodic table .....Cu and Pb........
    Maybe Ohio is different.. but Id bank on 90% of big city yankee cops using the copper and lead on us.. and getting out and kneeling and rioting with the rioters. I wouldn't cheer too much...

Reactions: ggmanning
    Yeah, all those anchor shots are probably gonna fuck them. Yet another incident that proves my point that cops should NEVER engage a suspect in a high speed pursuit all because they don't wanna stop for a ticket.

Loosely translated, they subscribe to the “shoot 1, scare 10,000” doctrine in dealing with rioters (except China shoots many more than that)
    Yeah, i know, but it was a layup joke. Had to!

Reactions: TXAZ
    You ever wonder why this crap doesn’t happen in:
    Singapore
    China
    North Korea
    It doesn’t happen in North Korea because everyone is half starved to death by the Kim gov. And anybody that even glances sideways at the gov gets their entire family tree sent to a concentration camp. And then if they still act up, they are shot in the head in the middle of camp as an example. So sure, let’s handle rioters like them

It doesn’t happen in North Korea because everyone is half starved to death by the Kim gov. And anybody that even glances sideways at the gov gets their entire family tree sent to a concentration camp. And then if they still act up, they are shot in the head in the middle of camp as an example. So sure, let’s handle rioters like them

What do they have left to riot over? They already have nothing.

Reactions: The D
    I'm ok with it

What do they have left to riot over? They already have nothing.
    They have plenty to actually riot over but everyone is too worried about starving to death or being executed by their benevolent overlords

There won’t be riots because it doesn’t benefits globohomo at this time.

All their paid protesters are doing abortion stuff atm.
    True but it’s been mostly tame compared to Saint fentanyl Floyd.

Dems have been using Roe V wade to fundraise but I think the goal is to try to get some wins before midterms and minimize the instabilities (airlines fucked, chain of supply fucked, Ukraine fucked, inflation fucked) so it doesn’t immediately benefits them to add social unrest.

That’ll come later.