• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another "atta-boy" for Steve at Triad Tactical

fw707

Minuteman
Nov 12, 2010
KY
After struggling with a credit card denial on an online order at Triad this morning, I called Steve and left him a message.
My phone rang less than 20 minutes later.
It took about 3 minutes for Steve to get the security settings problem lined out, and my order went through as slick as boiled owl turds.

It's hard to beat good service from good folks!
grin.gif

Thanks Steve!

Re: Another "atta-boy" for Steve at Triad Tactical

+1 for Steve. I had some questions about aics mags and he called me up and explained everything. Was not in a hurry and vtey thorough!

Steve is the man!!!!! He has always treated me exceptionally well as a customer and he even delivered some items to me in person in KC one time.....

Triad is GTG!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for taking the time for the kind words. </div></div>

It's never an effort to brag on good service!
grin.gif

I have to throw my 2 cents in as well.

I have never had a sour sale with Steve. He <span style="text-decoration: underline">ALWAYS</span> comes through.
Every time I left a message he called me within a 1/2 hour.

Deal with confidence guys.

Steve, I got my stuff this afternoon.
You da man!
grin.gif

another Big +1 for Steve!

I have ordered several times from Triad, nothing but praise here. No problems, and super fast shipment.