• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Californian...

California

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to send a big hello out from Southern California. I’m not new to the site; I’m new to posting on the site.

I just completed the Alaska Precision Rifle Course this past weekend. Best training ever! Great group of guys too. I even got to be on the podcast with Frank, Marc, and Wyatt.

Going to Pala this Monday (6/17/2019).
Let me know if you will be there.

951D4EFD-7C41-40FE-BD49-EC3FF2F7D9C7.png

Reactions: seansmd
Welcome, I did the May course up there, I'm up in San Jose and shooting the match in Avenal this weekend for my first.

Reactions: California
SWEEEEEEEET I'll be having some planned time off from August to mid September. There's a bunch of us, @kriller134 and others, got together a couple months ago. We gotta do it again. Whether at Pala or another long distance range/desert spot.

Nice! Please let me know when you guys go. When I go to Pala I rarely get a chance to talk to anyone. I just stay for a couple of hours, and then head back up North.

We should try and meet up in the middle near coalinga area, somewhere near there. Harris ranch and a couple of range and BLM options.

Welcome - @NoLegs24 @MarinePMI and I run the San Diego precision rifle club out at Pala. Matches are 4th Sunday of the month and we host trainsups the first Saturday. PM me your email and I’ll add you to the club email distro so you get all our updates on matches. We will also be hosting a NRL match at Pala In October. We typically get between 30 and 50 members each match.

Reactions: MarinePMI
We'll see how much time you want to spend in Coalinga after this weekend.
Haha, almost as hot in SJ!

This is my license plate, I do love my beer!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1525645261686.jpg
    FB_IMG_1525645261686.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 13