• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another COVID thread

Everyone who is quaertined in my county in CO, even with a negative test, is listed as a COVID 19 case. We talked to the County commissioners and they have no authority over the state health official doing this. Our local businesses have been closed by a person who knows for a fact, most of the "cases" are not cases at all. We have had groups of 70+ kids from the high school quarantined twice on presumed positives, followed by a negative test. All those people are listed as COVID 19 cases. She has been reporting everyone who is quarantined as a positive case. And there have been many. Mostly fro presumed positives. Every person in some of the smaller schools has been quarantined. I bet you dollars to donuts, every state and every county is the same. And this is where the current "spike" is coming from. Once again its not disease, it manipulation of the numbers.

In nursing homes everyone is tested once per week until they have a positive test. Then they are considered positive for 90 days, and not retested until that period is up. If they die in that window, they are listed as a COVID19 death. Its funny, they told us Grandma was negative before they even got her test back. Considering they were afraid to take her blood pressure, I bet they didn't even put the swap up her nose. Hence their surprise when the test was returned positive, two days after they told us she was negative. :unsure:

Its time to follow the lead of MI, and impeach our governor and prosecute this fraud.

There are special monies attached to having positive cases. This is why its good for the local govt to have more.

As far as the "spike" only being stuff like this, I do not believe that to be true. Based on tests on employees and patients, we are for sure seeing higher numbers of positives out of tests run.
More people admitted sick, more on vents, more being proned, etc, than we did 8-10 weeks ago.

AND, I have no doubt that people in the "govt counting dept" who want control are making the numbers look they way they think they need too.

While negative- presumed positive is absolutely a thing with tests that have a known miss rate that is pretty high, its not that easy and its a small number of cases.
"If" a man nurse was reviewing said things and reviewed 25 cases a day with full chart review, discussing with patient, etc, less than 5 patients a week met this over a 2.5 week period. So, not all negative tests with "symptoms" are in this category

Also, they aren't testing for the flu much, if at all. Symptoms are similar.

@Foul Mike - since when do you get a hair cut? 😁 I hear ya, gotta keep this split ends in check and all....
Haven't looked for a haircut in a while in town here. Since about Feb or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Bought a set of hair clippers back in April.

Been cutting my own hair since.

I look fly. Id fuck me.

Saving $50/month now to BMA.

Ill probably never go back to the barber......another nail in the coffin of good middle class jobs.

It's interesting when you get to the county level.

So here a fun task for the next few days. Call your county coroner. Ask them the total number of deaths in the county for 2018 and 2019. Then ask the same for 2020. Compare.

• Wow
Reactions: navynambu and TACC

I look fly. Id fuck me.

Ill probably never go back to the barber......another nail in the coffin of good middle class jobs.

Ah so you're one of those genetically inferior hair having people.

don't all pot smoking hippies have long hair? smoke more pot and you won't care how long your hair is

Yes. My body still produces sufficient testosterone for not only hair production but also semen......
Has more to do with follicle receptor sensitivity (genetics) than testosterone levels. There is an interesting link between baldness and prostate cancer (DHT).

I wouldn't know if I still produce semen my balls were chopped off 8 years ago when I said "I do".

Here in San Diego, the farmers markets are fucking ROCKING during the weekend. They're packed.

But we can't dine outside.

Fucking so illogical and not science based.

Reactions: HD1911 and jrassy
As to re-calling a Governor, it has been tried at least 2 times here in Colo. with no success.
They gather the signatures then take them to Denver and reject most of the signatures for some phoney reason or another and Gov. Polesmoker stays in.
I think there are a lot of Governors around the nation that need to be re-called for this Covid shit as well as other shenanigans.

Powdahound- I get a haircut once a year wether I need it or not.

Shit haven't had a haircut since march.... Got the Hairline of a Greek god... Never knew how good I would look with long hair thanks covid!

Um. A paper bag makes you look good.....🤣🤣

@AngryKoala
As to losing your nuts when you get married?
F that. Had a woman like that. She was here for the paycheck and when I changed my mind on grad school was the moment she was done. Its clear as a bell now.
She gone, out the door.

Its a partnership. Too many hoes think they run stuff cause they got all the pussy.
Well, they only got 1 of them and there are plenty of others in the world.

Also though, a lot of dudes are just grumpy assholes all the time.

Um. A paper bag makes you look good.....🤣🤣

@AngryKoala
As to losing your nuts when you get married?
F that. Had a woman like that. She was here for the paycheck and when I changed my mind on grad school was the moment she was done. Its clear as a bell now.
She gone, out the door.

Its a partnership. Too many hoes think they run stuff cause they got all the pussy.
Well, they only got 1 of them and there are plenty of others in the world.

Also though, a lot of dudes are just grumpy assholes all the time.
I was just cracking a joke, I have a good woman. She puts up with my shit and I put up with hers so we were made for each other.

0BA567BE-77BF-4384-A56A-58BDB1937BF4.jpeg

I was just looking for Influenza data on CDC’s website to compare 2019 cases and deaths with 2020.

They’re now lumping in Pneumonia, Influenza, and COVID-19 into a term called “PIC”.

I looked at pediatric cases of Influenza deaths. Check this out:

PedFlu49_small.gif

Reactions: KZP
My grandkids are enjoying the "fort" they made out of our 3 month supply of paper towels and toilet paper. Bounty makes the best foundation as well as our favorite for everyday messes.

Reactions: OldSalty2
If it works as well as the seasonal hybrid flu vaccine, well....that’s good enough for me.
iu

I look fly. Id fuck me.

My wife has been doing the same for me. She has much nicer titties than my barber, and I can't grab his while he cuts my hair.

Haircut, heck I haven’t cut my beard since 2 winters ago.

If you can’t beat em though outsmart them. You’d be surprised the amount of menial labor some good pot could get ya. Just be sure and find a casual smoker over a full fledged pothead

Haircut, heck I haven’t cut my beard since 2 winters ago.

If you can’t beat em though outsmart them. You’d be surprised the amount of menial labor some good pot could get ya. Just be sure and find a casual smoker over a full fledged pothead

I saw a crackhead climb down in a septic tank and clean it out barehanded in shorts and flip flops once. Dead of Texas summer too. He did that, house repairs, the place had been abandoned for a couple years and vines and weeds grown up over two acres. He cut all that shit and made it look nice. I think he had a buddy helping him. Anyway, it only cost this guy $100 worth of crack to get thousands worth of work done and the guy did an outstanding job.

Huh, maybe we've been handling these gun ban assholes entirely the wrong way... $50 worth of crack to the winner and we could have hundreds of crackheads foot race through the center of every "debate" they try and televise! They're like crack terminators, they don't stop and they don't feel pain and they won't fuck up the mission by acting in their best interest.

Marijuana won't buy you this kind of dedication, sorry. Meth would but tweakers can't be trusted. Crackheads can be trusted until they get the crack so make sure the balance sheet is null before handing it over.

PS, bought my Sunbeam clippers for $20 at a dollar type store. Twentyfive years ago! Still using 'em. My buddy uses 'em now too. We simply don't pay for that shit anymore. Razors either. I trim with these and follow up with a razor four times a year, making a four pack of blades last four years or better.

You gotta be a cheap motherfucker when good glass is ~$3000! Every little bit counts.

My sister in law is fat I mean when she sits around the house she sits AROUND the house fat. Her dr. told her to wear a mask all the time because she is high risk. The dumb stupid cunt did not tell my sister in law to lose weight.

I just want to say my mom has COVID and seemingly doing better. You know what that means? No Xmas with my moms side of the family!!!!!!!! Yes!

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
If both videos are accurate, Note to hospital administrators: dont put the fainting goat as your TV interviewee post-vaccine

CHI memorial chronically overworks and underpays all of their employees. She probably passed out from malnutrition and exhaustion.

• Haha
Reactions: chrome
I'll guarantee you, if the commies come to buy my business, I'd burn that motha down!
Did I ever mention.......Fuck China/commies!! Mac:mad::mad:

Perhaps you could sell it to me for a dollar rather than burning it down?

My sister in law is fat I mean when she sits around the house she sits AROUND the house fat. Her dr. told her to wear a mask all the time because she is high risk. The dumb stupid cunt did not tell my sister in law to lose weight.
Yup. This^ I know someone who has copd from a life of smoking, still smoking, running around yelling at people not wearing a mask, pushing carts when people get “too close” and insisting everyone else don’t have the right to not wear a mask because of his safety.. what is it about rights that so many people can’t grasp the simple concept that your rights end at the point of infringement on another’s rights.

Reactions: Jscb1b
In Colorado the barber shops are closed or barely running but weed is legal and the pot shops are open.

The Hippies won.

Fucking dirty hippies. I fucking hate hippies. Especially these new age pachooly oil wearing, not bathing, birkenstock wearing, bicycle riding, Subaru driving fucking shit stain, whale shit, beta fag motherfuckers.

Oh and Covid is just like bovine digestive systems, mostly bullsjit.