• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another custom paintjob from Jeromy

kelle

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2007
Denmark
Had Jeromy to paint one of my AI stock sides. Think it turned out pretty nice :)

Picture_335.jpg

Picture_339.jpg

Picture_337.jpg

Picture_334.jpg

Picture_332.jpg

Cheers

Kelle

Re: Another custom paintjob from Jeromy

I think we nee to start a new Thread "Rifle Tattoo's"
Artwork is like beauty and in the eye of the "beholder"
Damn Fine Artwork...
Not for everyone but got to give it up for the Talent..
Thank you for posting..
George of the Jungle

ugh. I guess some will love that one and some will think its ...errr interesting

I <span style="font-weight: bold">DREAM</span> of having Jeromy paint a custom rifle stock for me!

Maybe (sniff), one day ... (sniff)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigGreen308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what does somthing like that cost?
and how do you go about having it done.</div></div>

Over 4 benjamin's. Quality like that ain't cheap. Jeromy is SH member "Dimensions."

Jeromy is incredibly talented. Im considering having him do another stock for me. I have a 338LM thats all custom, but the stock is boring and black. Maybe I could come up with something off the wall for him to do....

the wheels are turning!

thats freakin sweet and i might actually try my hand at artistry now that youve inspired me. up till now just toying with camo. no reason not to incorporate something "witchy" into the flage pattern aye?