• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(Another) FNG Alert!!! Teach me your ways.

PennsyltuckyG

F’n New Guy
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2022
VA Beach
Hello all and thank you for this awesome space!

Former Navy guy, very little exposure to long range outside of limited time mil training and loads more trigger time learning how to FISH. I’ve spent my whole life hunting deer in NC and PA, and that’s about my extent of long range experience. Really looking forward to absorbing all the knowledge here.

Cheers all!

Appreciate that sir! I’ll make plans to check them out. Been driving to Ohio to Thunder Valley.
That may actually be closer to you...not sure. I've not been but have seen pics of Thunder Valley and it looks like a first class commercial range. Mifflin is nice....not that nice...but its a club and not a commercial facility.

@308pirate shoots out of Thunder Valley and I've been threatening to make the trip out there from Maryland for a while. Won't make it this year, but hope to next (hell, hope I'm still above ground next year! haha)

Best of luck to you.

Cheers

Reactions: 308pirate
That may actually be closer to you...not sure. I've not been but have seen pics of Thunder Valley and it looks like a first class commercial range. Mifflin is nice....not that nice...but its a club and not a commercial facility.

@308pirate shoots out of Thunder Valley and I've been threatening to make the trip out there from Maryland for a while. Won't make it this year, but hope to next (hell, hope I'm still above ground next year! haha)

Best of luck to you.

Cheers
Really appreciate the info and well wishes mt friend. Hope to ring some steel with you one day.

Reactions: Baron23