• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another FNG

Llatikcuf

Jaded Curmudgeon
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2013
Northern Idaho
Well I've been lurking around here for a while now and learned a lot and wanted to be able to join in at times.

I grew up on a farm in upstate New York in the 1960's and of course one of the big things as a kid was woodchuck hunting. A typical exchange the first day of school would be “I got 42 chucks this summer!” “Ha ha I got 55!” My dream rig was a Remington 40X in 222 and a huge Unertl scope. Had to make do with 22's.

Moved to Alaska when I was 15 and up here if you can't put your thumb down the muzzle it's not a real rifle. Many times I went out “plinking” with my dad's 300 Win Mag or 03A3 and my best friend would bring along his 375H&H.

I have been a proud Gun Freak all my life. Besides the usual hunting/shooting/reloading I have dabbled in High Power and am now plotting to build an F class rifle. Current varmint/target rifles are Ruger 77 in 220 Swift and a Savage 110 in 223.

TMA