• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Another fundraiser/clearing out the gun room! Ammo, scopes, accessories.

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    As many of you know, I sold a bunch of stuff for my buddy's dad's surgery a month ago. His surgery is on 12/22 and we successfully raised the full $48,000 which is absolutely insane and unreal! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that helped with that!

Also, as some of you know, my other big passion besides guns is dogs. I foster, train, and sometimes adopt these dogs myself (focusing on German Shepherds primarily). Eventually I would love to have an adoption agency focused around retired military and police working dogs, but that's still a few years out. Anyways, the rescue that I got my last shepherd from is in need of some donations for larger crates as well as medical procedures and food, so I've got another handful of items that I am selling to raise the remaining $1,000 they're looking for. If you feel like donating directly, feel free to PM me and I will send you their Facebook link.

1) Samson Mfg 300 BLK upper, complete with charging handle and BCG. I installed an extended latch and the flash hider you see on there, but otherwise it's as I got it with about 20 rounds on it now (functions flawlessly with subs and a can). Scope and mount not included. - $500 shipped

2) 22-250 Rem factory ammo. 94 rounds of Fiocchi 55gr Vmax (6 once fired brass), 29 rounds of Herters 55gr tipped (pretty sure vmax as well, 11 brass), and 20 pieces of hornady brass. So 123 rounds total, 37 once fired brass. I honestly don't remember what I paid even before this craziness. Is $1.25/rd fair + shippping? - $175 shipped - SOLD

3) Cadex buttstock for folding chassis. I took it off a dual strike but I believe it will work with any of their chassis systems that use a folder. - $200 shipped - SPF

4) Leupold VX-III LR 6.5-20x40mm with duplex reticle and 30mm tube. Comes with leupold mark 4 rings and vortex level. - $700 shipped

5) NF Ultralight 34mm 1” height 6-screw rings cerakoted FDE. Well loved as you see but everything works just fine and they are great rings - $100 shipped - SPF

6) APA lil bastard gen 2 6.5 5/8x24 in great condition - $120 shipped

7) APA lil bastard gen 2 30 cal 5/8x24 in good condition, finish a little weathered but works just fine and no rust - $110 shipped

8) Apa lil bastard gen 3 6.5 cal 5.8x24 in great condition. Used for a couple hundred rounds so it could use a bath. Don't have the plugs but you can get those set screws cheap from APA - $150 shipped

9) 257 Wby brass. 50 pieces of new Nosler, and I think just over 80 pieces of once fired (mix but a lot of Wby brass) - $90 shipped

9432D6CC-BE2A-4347-93CB-680C28CD2BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Oops thought I listed that. 34mm

Couple items sold, a bunch still available with prices dropped in the original ad.

I honestly don't think they have. I have no clue what the wear is on the outside but the paint on the inside of the rings is untouched. Shoot me your number and I'll get you a couple more pics.