• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Another great (and very quiet) day at the range...

Re: Another great (and very quiet) day at the range...

Looks like fun. Looks like a Remy, guessing .308, with a NF. What else can you tell us about what you're shooting?

If you don't mind telling, what general part of the world was this picture taken in? It looks so familiar. Looks like part of Kansas to me, but I guess other parts of the world might have a chance at looking the same.

This was at National Guard's Maneuver Area, south Boise, Idaho. Specs are:

Remington 700 SA (what's left of it)
Bell/Carlson A5
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56
Badger Ord Bolthandle
Arms Tech Mag Extension
Shilen Straight Taper 26" 1:10
Griffin Armament Scout Suppressor
Bower's Group LLC Suppressor Cover
Harris BRMS Bipod
Burris Medium 30mm Rings
EGW 0MOA One Piece Base

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthoss0837</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How you like That B&Ca5?</div></div>

Without the can on, I used to get a lot of face slap. Easily fixed with a bit of foam padding though. And the flat front end makes it hard to keep a Harris bipod steady, so I might get their adapter one day. But otherwise its quite nice.

Hah read the comments guys, I already answered both questions.

nice stick,
grin.gif

Looks comfy, A real all day shooter.

quick question... how much did you have to take out of the barrel channel to fit your barrel? I have the same stock and I rebarreling it with an m40 contour barrel. Just want to know how much work was needed to fit it. Thanks

I had the same problem with my harris until i ordered the harris #9 adapter.. works well now