• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another guy from Texas

Ronws

first class brisket smoker
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    My name is Ron and I live in north Texas. I have collected a few rifles but my main concern is hunting. From the Piney Woods of east Texas to possibly the high plains and the Cap Rock Canyon WMA near Amarillo (the state has a lottery system for mule deer hunts there.)

I don't know a lot but I learn fast.

Thanks guys and gals. My avatar is a pic that some may laugh at but I am getting 1 MOA on a hot barrel. That is my Mossberg Patriot.308 Win in an MDT chassis. The scope is a 5x - 25x / 56 mm. It is the LSS gen 2 with folding stock adapter and the SCS butt stock.. The factory LBA trigger is at 1 pound 3.7 ounces.

Howdy neighbor, it shoots so it’ll do for now.

I started with a box stock savage FCP-SR .308 it shot decent, but now my bipod alone costs more than that rifle.

At least you don’t shoot a 6.5 cream(onmyface)more, so I won’t judge. Unless your scope is in MOA....😆

Reactions: Ronws
    Howdy neighbor, it shoots so it’ll do for now.

I started with a box stock savage FCP-SR .308 it shot decent, but now my bipod alone costs more than that rifle.

At least you don’t shoot a 6.5 cream(onmyface)more, so I won’t judge. Unless your scope is in MOA....😆
    It is an MOA scope. 'Merica. 🇺🇲

Reactions: akmike47