• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Introduction

mrslippery

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
NW,Ohio
Have been lurking year for several years, first class site and knowledge base. I've been shooting long range off/on the last 20 years, shooting and reloading for 30 years. Have enjoyed following some of you folks in your posts, and plan to joint as well. Currently have been working the last 3 months with my Savage 10 BA, which has worked outstanding producing sub 1/2 moa from 100 to 500 yards. I'm using 175 SMK's over Varget with the Savage, great load combination.Look forward to communicating with folks, regards from an old broken down shooter, Slip.

Re: Another Introduction

Welcome to the Hide, Slip!
As you already know, this search engine will be your friend.

There are quite a few "old broken down shooters" here
laugh.gif

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Re: Another Introduction

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm already familiar with the search function's here, outstanding data resource. Hope everyone had a great holiday, time to get out for some cold weather LR shooting, regards Slip.