• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos another lazy dog

Re: another lazy dog

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He looks a lot like my dog! Titus is a Weimaraner/German Short Hair mix. What is yours? </div></div>

That's one theory. She is a Weimmariner and something cross.
German short hair or Visla is what the vet said.

my dog is, just as lazy! He doesnt realize how great he has got it!

Awesome! I love a dog. Looks like perhaps a bit of Doberman in there, but it's tough to tell.

smile.gif

Looks like my liver shorthair after a days running, chasing squirrels, chipmunks, and mice.

She is beautiful. Whatever the mix is, it needs to be a standardized breed. None of the anxiety issues of a Weim and really, really pretty. My mom called Titus (a buy) "she" for two months because he is so good looking. He's got the instincts to be a field dog, but not the attention span. If her tail is anything like Titus's, you may want to stick to long pants. Now I know why they dock Weim tails.

Congratulations on the new family member!

Her name's Marly? I named my dog the same. We're not sure what breed he is, but we rescued him from a shelter when he was a puppy in Alabama. Probably a mix of ridgeback, chow, and hound, so we just call him an ABH (Alabama Brown Hound). Best dog I ever had.

What a big sweety. She does look like she might have some GSP in her, at least she looks similar to mine.

That dog can't be a GSP mix; the dog in that picture is still and behaving.

That's a GSP/Weim. mix I'm thinking. Great dogs! I personally have GSP's and I'm at the point in life I wouldn't get any other. Intelligent, hard working, best noses on the planet, affectionate, and very mischievous if you don't pay enough attention to them.

We stuck his puppy pillow under his head to make him look even more comfortable.
url]

In truth this dog is anything but lazy. He is mr. in-and-out 50 times a night...just in case there's bad guys or bunnies invading the place.

Here's a pick of the little miss mischievous:

url]

Oh!...did you need this shoe? I was going to take it outside for you...it needed to go play or something.