• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another long time ninja from Ca

russ209

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2012
Stockton ca
Hello brothers been tooling around this site for a while now. My name is Russell I am from Stockton CA. I served in the ARMY Infantry for 6 years deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. I was in ramadi and fallujah with A co 1/9 inf in 04-05. I pretty much did every role as an infsntryman. My proudest moment other then my mother putting my cord on me at my basic graduation was graduating from sniper school in 2006. I currently work as a wildland firefighter with the USFS. I am married and have three beautiful daughters. That's my bio I guess lol. Take care Russ

Stockton....damn that's rough. We just evac'ed our mom from there to Washington. I was born there but it has changed drastically in the intervening half-century. Welcome to the 'hide, and consider moving.

Used to airsoft with some buddies down in Modesto. Now we just shoot steel in Napa. Nice so see a fellow Bay Area guy on here.