• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another MAGA attack - Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham (outside of Boston)

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
stay frosty when supporting POTUS

The alleged 27-year-old assailant, whom The Daily Wire is not identifying

Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham - Fox released his name

1581647696935.png

“Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters,” Fox News reported. “As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.”

And the media is 'refusing to name' the adult-aged assailant?

And yet they throw so many other names around, even with alleged suppositions of hypothetical muses,,, they get top-billing and front page.

Reactions: lash and Thorny
Check this out. My 15 yr old wears his Trump hat in high school. Kids got balls. Got it snatched away by a triggered female. He got his hat back. He had to run it down the hall but got it back. We reported and the school police tracked down the girl via hall video. I was told that they could not tell me what happened to her. Which means SHE got in trouble.

True story: Last year he was getting hastled by some black kids and unfortunatly he dropped the N word on social media and kinda stirred up a pot with other kids. Next days black kids at school threatening him. When the principal was explaining why he couldnt use the N-word because its racist; know what this ballzie kid said? He says: "But they say it all the time. So your saying the reason i cant say the N-word is because I'm white?" Principal basically says yes. My kid says " so your saying the reason I cannot fully and freely excercise my 1st amendment rights is because I'm white? Thats the most racist thing I have ever heard"

Principal stammered a bit but had nothing to say. And he a black guy. LOL

Last edited:
Good kid. Be proud of that spine, even if it leads him astray at times.

Check this out. My 15 yr old wears his Trump hat in high school. Kids got balls. Got it snatched away by a triggered female. He got his hat back. He had to run it down the hall but got it back. We reported and the school police tracked down the girl via hall video. I was told that they could not tell me what happened to her. Which means SHE got in trouble.

True story: Last year he was getting hastled by some black kids and unfortunatly he dropped the N word on social media and kinda stirred up a pot with other kids. Next days black kids at school threatening him. When the principal was explaining why he couldnt use the N-word because its racist; know what this ballys kid said? He says: "But they say it all the time. So your saying the reason i cant say the N-word is because I'm white?" Principal basically says yes. My kid says " so your saying the reason I cannot fully and freely excercise my 1st amendment rights is because I'm white? Thats the most racist thing I have ever heard"

Principal stammered a bit but had nothing to say. And he a black guy. LOL

hope they arrested him not just let him walk free 20 sec later . I am sure he would be treated real nice in jail lol

Reactions: 1J04
That shits gonna happen somewhere & some loser hippie is gonna get the serious shit kicked out of him.

These flickers always attack the elderly or the young. You never hear of them attacking the average adult male. Chicken shit pieces of snail shit!

Damn leftists are an ugly bunch. I can separate one out of a crowd just by looking at them.

Wait... what was a Mass Resident doing at a New Hampshire Polling place voting....

Seems like he was there to cause 'stuff.'

Damn, why don't these little hippie fags ever take a poke at guys like us?

Because, well, these little fags only attack those who they know are weaker. Women. Kids. The elderly. Infirmed. They can't take on men and expect to survive. So they bully the weak.

The fact that he probably did it while illegally voting is just pathetic...

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
That shits gonna happen somewhere & some loser hippie is gonna get the serious shit kicked out of him.
If by shit kicked you mean shot.

That’s a *rough* 27. Must be into hard drugs or something
Edit one source says 27 one says 34. Haggard either way

Reactions: AMGtuned
Read somewhere sometimes, just sometimes there's an incredible rush of accomplishment literally dragging an asshole down a passageway by their hair for all to see. That POS coward has one helluva handle, er, head of hair that would be perfect for playing "the body follows the head" game.

That Booking photo should have included black eyes, missing teeth, fat lip, and dried blood. Maybe his Cellies will take care of that. ?

Wait... what was a Mass Resident doing at a New Hampshire Polling place voting....

Seems like he was there to cause 'stuff.'

Damn, why don't these little hippie fags ever take a poke at guys like us?

Because, well, these little fags only attack those who they know are weaker. Women. Kids. The elderly. Infirmed. They can't take on men and expect to survive. So they bully the weak.

The fact that he probably did it while illegally voting is just pathetic...

Sirhr
The second link lists his address as Lisa Rd. Windham NH.

If by shit kicked you mean shot.

That’s a *rough* 27. Must be into hard drugs or something
Edit one source says 27 one says 34. Haggard either way
The person involved in the Florida attack was 27 years old. They kinda blended the two stories for their article. I guess they needed to fill space?

Reactions: deersniper
As soon as just ONE of these motherfuckers get killed while doing their moonbat antics, the rest who admire them and want to follow in their footsteps will suddenly have a rather quick change of heart. All it takes is ONE, or a group of them at the same time. They are cowards to the very core, and the fact that they are getting away from their crimes with their lives and without serious injuries is enabling and encouraging the rest of these buttfuckers.
smiley_freak.gif

The second link lists his address as Lisa Rd. Windham NH.
My mistake... there is a Windham, Ma, too. Bigger, more famous.

Most of the Northern N.E. towns are named after towns in Southern N.E. Which are named after towns in England.

The Northermost ones got their names after the Whiskey Rebellion. When a lot of people from Southern New England moved into Vermont and New Hampshire. And took their town names with them.

So my apologies if I get the town name wrong.

Sirhr

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
My mistake... there is a Windham, Ma, too. Bigger, more famous.

Most of the Northern N.E. towns are named after towns in Southern N.E. Which are named after towns in England.

The Northermost ones got their names after the Whiskey Rebellion. When a lot of people from Southern New England moved into Vermont and New Hampshire. And took their town names with them.

So my apologies if I get the town name wrong.

Sirhr
Windham, ME too. That was my first thought when I read it this morning