• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ANOTHER Magpul M93B Question

SDWhirlwind

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 14, 2004
Wondering if anyone knows where I can find the 'strike plate' that attaches to bottom of stock @ heel??? Also need the rubber butt plate for less than $40
smile.gif

Any help sincerely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Dennis

Re: ANOTHER Magpul M93B Question

Heh, thanks alot. I will check Midway's # to see if by chance it is still good. <span style="font-weight: bold">Edit to add that the Midway number is discontinued will have to try elsewhere I guess </span> The Ergo does look like it takes the same one so either way I should be able to find something. If not will have to try and machine one but milling on a lathe and using a milling machine is like substituting cranberries for strawberries.lol

Need a butt pad also. Was a guy selling them on GB and ARFcom but he wanted like $40!!!!!! I always get in the game after the 4th qtr it seems.
frown.gif

Thanks Again and sincerely wish you a Super Easter in the Dakotas'!

Respectfully,
Dennis

I did some more research on the F93 stock and if you weren't aware, apparently they are using the exact same molds that the Magpul stock was using, so the strikeplate available for the F93 should work for your M93B and I would guess the buttpad would work also.

Have a great Easter yourself!!!

call magpul directly they still have some stuff that isn't on the website. I got my rubber butt pad from patriot arms I believe for $19