• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Midway USA Coupon- $10, $15, $25 & $50 off

jasonk

Very Snipery
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
Alright, two different offers, I'll cut and paste them both for you to read. Basically, first one is $10 purchase above $50. Second one is for larger purchases, $15 off $150, $25 off $250, $50 off $500.

To receive your $10 off:
1. Place $50 or more of in-stock products in your shopping cart. Enter Promotion Code 105028104 in the box entitled 'Promotion Code' on the Shopping Cart page.
2. You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.
3. Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.
4. Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.
5. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday or Special Pricing.
6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates and Nightforce products.
7. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT February 21, 2010.

To receive your Savings:
1. Place in-stock products in your shopping cart totaling:
$150 or more - Use Promotion Code 1521510
$250 or more - Use Promotion Code 2521510
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5021510
Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
2. You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.
3. Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.
4. Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.
5. Offer cannot be combined with Birthday or Special Pricing.
6. Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates and Nightforce products.
7. Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT February 21, 2010.

Re: Another Midway USA Coupon- $10, $15, $25 & $50 off

Sweet! I have to buy lots of reloading gear so that $50 will come in handy. Do you happen to know when the $10 RCBS rebate expires?

That is what I needed, thanks jasonk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! I have to buy lots of reloading gear so that $50 will come in handy. Do you happen to know when the $10 RCBS rebate expires?</div></div>

Reading the RCBS rebate it looks like it doesn't expire until the end of this year. That's a long time for a rebate to be active though so don't quote me on that but the rebate form I found says purchases made until 12/31/2010. That means that if you buy $500 of items from Midway and at least $50 worth of it is RCBS you can get $60 in discounts. That's pretty nice. Great time for me to start reloading!

Thanks for the coupon codes...worked great! Had a few items sitting in my cart for a week so the timing was perfect.

Damn, I ordered like 400 bucks worth of stuff from them two weeks ago. Looks like I need more gear now.