• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another new build thread

Lhotse

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2014
Getting back into PRS style shooting after a long break. I have an RPR in 6.5 CM but I started reading Precision Rifle Blogs again and impulse bought a 737R action, a Proof barrel in 6.5CM, a TT Diamond trigger, and an MPA BA Comp chassis.

I'm going to have to sell a kid, but I'm realizing a long time dream.

Still, I'm totally new to bolt action builds and I don't really know the modern PRS scene.

Any thoughts on my build? Is it doable to put this thing together myself, or should I send it off to a gunsmith? Parts look OK?

Appreciate any help or suggestion.

Just a little further: I went 6.5 CM again because of the factory ammo and my small horde left over from my last foray into PRS. Reloading and other calibers will probably have to wait till next year, but I am looking at new calibers.

Just a little further: I went 6.5 CM again because of the factory ammo and my small horde left over from my last foray into PRS. Reloading and other calibers will probably have to wait till next year, but I am looking at new calibers.
Nothing wrong with the manbun.
If you want to reduce recoil to spot your shots better, then the 130 RDF is your friend (once you start rolling your own)

Nothing wrong with the manbun.
If you want to reduce recoil to spot your shots better, then the 130 RDF is your friend (once you start rolling your own)
Reloading is a little intimidating, but I'm looking forward to getting into it. Finding time is the biggest obstacle!