• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another New guy WA/Seattle

Sharkbite89

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2022
Seattle, wa
Prior military dude (Navy 11 Years) been meaning on joining up for a while, just getting around to it now that I have to sell some parts and have a little more down time. I do some shooting, reloading and hunting. Looking forward to learning more from yall!

Reactions: DustBun
What was your rate? STGCS here, stuck on deployment with the Truman.. welcome!
I was an AC2, picked up a commission as a SWO along the way and got out medically after a handful of years doing the officer gig. STG on the Truman sounds like a good gig, never went a carrier outside of meetings, all small boys and shore for me.

I was an AC2, picked up a commission as a SWO along the way and got out medically after a handful of years doing the officer gig. STG on the Truman sounds like a good gig, never went a carrier outside of meetings, all small boys and shore for me.

Truman.. haha.. Im stuck out here WITH the Truman.. I'm on the USS Cole DDG-67... Not very many submarine hunting STGs on a carrier. LOL

Lived in WA for a few years. Got out of there before the political aspect really went downhill. Beautiful state…horrible policies.

Lived in WA for a few years. Got out of there before the political aspect really went downhill. Beautiful state…horrible policies.
I'm torn, really love the state and the outdoors, hunting, etc. Hate the politics, my main fear with going to another state that if I, and those with the same beliefs all leave the state will only get worst and those who have voted these policies in will just flee the state and move to follow like texas is becoming.

I'm torn, really love the state and the outdoors, hunting, etc. Hate the politics, my main fear with going to another state that if I, and those with the same beliefs all leave the state will only get worst and those who have voted these policies in will just flee the state and move to follow like texas is becoming.
People said the same thing about CA and it hasn’t gotten any better even though people who wanted super liberal policies are leaving.

There is a lot of foot voting going on because people like you are not represented in your state. The governor willingly fired anyone without a vax jab that’s a state employee, openly admitted to not being required to pay back any state allocated funds to his failed presidential campaign, and just when I thought 1639 wouldn’t pass, it did…easily. Now you have magazine bans too. WA is the new CA, and as long as hippies can smoke weed/eat shrooms in the national parks, they won’t care about anything else.

I miss the hell out of that state. I don’t miss it enough to overpay on housing, see homeless encampments alongside highways and cities, have any gun legislation basically go unchallenged, and having to wake up at 2am to go hiking during the summer to beat the tourists and find parking.