• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another New old guy

AussieRob

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2019
Guys, just joined the site because I have seen some interesting articles. I am from Oz been shooting for 60years and now enjoy long range "precision" shooting. 500 Yard Fly shooting ( and we have a postal shoot with a club in Texas) and also 1000 yard shooting with a once a month night (under lights) "Bat" shoot. Great bunch of guys down under. I have been using a 260 Remington for a number of years and saw the thread recently on 260 Imp 30 degree shoulder, the basic layout appeals to me without going to the AI route. Have ordered a reamer and dies (not sure when they will be available) but am looking forward to re-chambering the Bartlein 30" 1:8 5R with the new reamer and get some new loads going. Currently use 46.1 grains of ADI2213SC (H4831SC I think is the equivalent) for 2880fps using 139 Lapua Scenars with a spread of 5-13fps with a 20 thou jam. Hope to get some further ideas from some of the experts on this site when hopefully reamers and dies become available in June-July. Have a great week. Regards Rob

That is the truth. Thanks for the welcome and lets hope we can all help each other. Have a great day.

Thanks again. Just contemplating doing some Blackout prep as a change from 6.5mm loads