• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Another night hunt with the FLIR

Super Bee 950

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2008
Austin Texas
www.bikesolutionsllc.com
I baited for hogs last night, and this one deer was more interested in eating that us. I wanted him out of the area because I kept getting picture updates from the game camera.

The deer made for some good video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUd9x1XqOxw

I wish these guys showed up last night instead of this evening...
4715503815_cd3652255e.jpg

Re: Another night hunt with the FLIR

I really like your vids.

Thinking about putting a FLIR on my bike.

Do you know if a rangefinder laser would show on the FLIR

Thanks.

That Flir camera is so sweet! Where did you get it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A friend of mine is a distributor for FLIR at least for now... The profit margin on these is so slim he might be dropping them. </div></div>

What would a cheap system cost?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Retail is $3400. </div></div>

::Cough:: Are there any cheaper options?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">working on it..... </div></div>

If you come up with something PM me and let me know I am VERY interested in buying.

very cool, i like to spot deer at night with my nv binos in my rhino lol its a sport of its own

Here is what I can do.

I can sell these for $3395.00 with shipping included. I also take credit cards. The profit margins on these is slim, and the credit card company takes 100 bucks for fees, so thats as good as its going to get.

Send me a PM if you want one. FLIR told us yesterday they are on nationwide backorder with a 3 week delay, but I was able to get one today with no problem. These are drop shipped from FLIR or the distributor, so worst case is 3 weeks, best case is one day. As soon as I get your order information, we will put your name on the first available.

Send me a PM if you want to order one...

John

Pretty impressive considering the air temperature.