• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ANOTHER Nightforce 2.5-10x42 question: HS mil turrets or no?

RyeDaddy

Dickhole
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Hellbound in Fort Worth, TX
MidwayUSA shows the Mil-R reticle 2.5-10x42 as having high speed turrets and zero stop, no other dealer's website I've found says anything about HS, they just say ZS. I thought the compacts only came in 5 mil/rev. Anybody with hands on one that can confirm which turrets the new one has? Looking at model C461 specifically.

Nightforce's website doesn't say, just says .1 mil adjust. It does specifically say high speed turret on the MOA version.

Lowlight's video review sure looked like a 5 mil turret, I assume that's the Mil-R he posted about when it arrived. That's what has me thrown off.

Selling something dear to me to get the 2.5-10x42, so I want to be sure. Hard to get info on the weekend when manufacturers and dealers are closed.

Call Chris at sport optics he is great to deal with but since dealers don't have them in hand yet (or at least not that i have heard)he may or not be able to tell you. call nightforce CS if you want to be sure, that would be best.

The Mil adjustments are non-HS at 5 Mils per revolution.

The MOA adjustments are HS at 20 minutes per revolution.

We could not fit 10 Mils per revolution on the smaller diameter dials. 8 was max so we chose to stick with 5.