• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Ohioan

Wyldeman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2013
Southern Ohio
www.glockner.com
what's up SH, from the banks of the Ohio River. I have visited this site for years & just never felt that i had anything to contribute. Well to tell you a little about myself, I'm an amature gun collector with an ammo addiction(I have 6 active presses). I have been honing my shooting skills & have refined my skills at developing consistant tailored loads for all of my guns and many of my fellow shooters guns also. I'm not a noob, just new to this forum. I will probably never be on a list of top posters for this site, but i hope that i can share my knowledge & findings from my experiences with you all. 7 years ago i had my first custom rig built, before that, i thought 200 yards was a long shot. Well, just like most people that get hooked, i am never satisfied. Look foreward to new friendships, Thanks for accepting me into your brotherhood.

"Wyldeman"
Joe