• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another one by Spinners!

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I almost feel like me and a few members (@FERNT) here might have a mini arsenal of rifles built by Justin @ Spinners Fit & Chamber. This one turned out so well I just can’t help but show it off. I decided to keep the Badger and revamp it a bit. Enjoy!

- built and cerakoted by Justin @ Spinners
    - Badger 2008 action
    - x-caliber 16.5” 1:7 6mm creedmoor threaded 5/8x24
    - KRG W3 Gen 4 with enclosed forend (thanks Badger and @fiveshotdot for hooking me up!)
    - Tuned old school factory trigger

43A3CB12-F0B5-443B-B889-2CE3A6DF855B.jpeg
    C540340F-DAFD-4570-B140-E6C50F4C7ACF.jpeg
    4771349F-0FF2-4C8A-844B-3CD1926FEF9F.jpeg
    8D26C0B3-18B2-4B58-8465-F066C0244FE3.jpeg

Last edited:
    That’s the most curved straight trigger I’ve ever seen

Reactions: Iamero
    Looks like it could shoot the fleas off a hounds back at 1000 yards. Yes sir, that’s a good looking piece.

Thanks! Yea I’m just waiting forever to get some more ammo in for it. Going to burn through that and start reloading for it. Anyone have 6mm creed for sale? Haha

I hope I’m not the only one that thought of the “Ridin’ Spinners” song when reading the thread title.

“I’m shootin spinners, I’m shootin spinners
    They don’t miss
    I’m shootin spinners, I’m shootin spinners
    They don’t miss”...

Im Cleaning stages, and they hating.
    Catch me, watching trace.
    I am doped out to for 2k, and the wind gusting about 5 to 20.

Sorry i had to

Yea I’m hoping it’ll stop raining long enough that I can actually get out there and print some groups this weekend. I’ll keep reporting back on it as I go.

Thanks to @Iamero, I now have a Tuebor action that was barreled by Justin. I liked it so well that I sent him a Browning action to re barrel. I am saving up more money to send him another action. I have been really impressed with his work and most of all his customer service. He has patiently listened to me and my "brilliant" ideas and has never balked on them. Really good guy and gunsmith also !!!!!!!